The flight

Your future is in your grip, enjoy :)

Eventually the day came. It was Saturday and You are grabbing the last things you need before you head of t the airport. You wore billies Hoodie, with A pair of Sunglasses with your hair tied in a messy bun. You had shorts underneath the Jumper but it was so large you couldn't see them. You wore fishnets along with Some Black Dr.Martin Shoes.
Suddenly you hear a loud banging on the door as your Mum Called up to you,
Mum: Y/V! Billies here!
You: coming!
You run downstairs with your Two cases and your large Gucci Backpack Which has everything in it ready for the 20 hour flight.
You: hey baby! *hugs*
Mum: hey, *hands bankcard* you nearly forgot this, oh and this *laughs and hands travel money*
Billie: your honesty so forgetful *laughs and takes larger case* we better be going, the flights in four Hours *smiles* bye second mum!
You: *hugs your mum and Brachia* bye you two *smiles and waves*
Billie: you ready?! *gets into car and so do you*
You: are you kidding me... FUCK YEAH DUDE!
You turn to see maggie and everyone and a girl sitting next to Finneas.
You: hey Everyone! Hey!
Billie: oh yeah, y/v this is Claudia, Claudia this is Y/v
You: hey!
Claudia: hey nice to meet you *smiles*
Billie grabs your Hand as you lean on her shoulder.
Finneas: try not to Get to close ok *laughs*
Billie: shut the fuck up
Maggie: Billie In England you should try to stop Swearings a bit.
Billie: Fuck no. fuck no baby *singing while everyone else is laughing at her*
You: omg the airports so fancy *giggles*
Billie: you are so random.
Driver: we are here now O'Connell family *smiles and gets out ready to open the doors but Billie was so exited she opened it Herself*
The driver walks round to the back and Opens the trunk, as everyone got their luggage out, you all waved goodbye and said thank you. Little did you all know, a parade of fans where waiting inside and you where all greeted by security who took your large classes to the baggage drop of and Everyone Had their own hand luggage.
Fan 1: BILLIE! *crying*
Billie: don't cry don't cry! *hugs a group of girls*
Security: come on we've got a cart
Billie: I've gotta go! Sorry My loves! For next time!
You: aww, come on baby *climbs into the Cart and helps Billie up by taking her hand and her luggage and pulling them both up*
Cart driver: you all ready?
Billie: let's go! *takes your hand*
The whole way there, the press was taking her pictures and of me to. Fans where everywhere's. There was a whole Security unit Waiting at the luggage check and scanners so we where taken through to a more private section.
You: every time I go through the Sensor for metal I always beep
Billie: want me to go first? *laughs* I always beep to
Finneas: don't worry don't argue over it, us four will go first *laughing*
Eventually it was your turn, you decided to go first So Billie could have more time to take her Chains of and things.
BEEP BEEP BEEP

You: oh for fucks Sake *everyones laughing at you as you get patted down*
Maggie: don't worry dear it happened to me to
Airport Security: it's ok *laughs* you are free to go
You: thank you *lauging as you step away and towards your bags*
You grab everything and Now it was Billies turn, she sashayed through like there was no tomorrow
Billie: *mocks you* I didn't beep HAHA
You: butttt you have a ton of Chains and shit to put back on HAHA
Billie: shut the hell up *starts putting chains back on*
You: hear lemme help

Eventually everyone joined in to helping put her chains back on so she didn't have to struggle alone.
Billie: thanks you guys *laughing as she grabs bags*
Security: we have s unit holding of fans so you can board, let's get there as quick as we can *smiles*
You: let's go!
Claudia sat on your left while Billie sat on your right. The way to the gate seemed unusually tense until Claudia started to speak.
Claudia: So, your billies girlfriend right?
You: yes! *smiles and grabs billies hand Which made her jump a little*
Claudia: It's nice to meet you Bye the way, you seem so full of character it's so cute *giggles*
Billie have her a stair as She looked Down and turned around to talk to finn
Billie: *whispers* baby, *shouts* I LOVE YOU
You: *clutching your ear as you hit her* OW YOU BITCH I LOVE YOU TO *laughing with billie*

Eventually you reached the gate, showed your passports and got straight into the plane. You had a Place upstairs in the plane called the First Class Bubble, Which Maggie brought The whole Seating for.
Billie: *points at two seat* let's sit here,
You: you can sit by the window if you want
Billie : wait really!
You: of course baby *smiles and Billie kisses you*
Billie: thank you, i never get to sit this side *laughs*
You: why? *laughs and puts both of the luggage in the storage above your heads*
Billie: Finn always wanted to sit by the window so he could Instagram every Fucking second
You: well, now you can *laughing and you sit in your seat next to her. The seats Where a Blue Colour and On them was Two pillows and a bag  full of stuff To do on the way there. You downloaded a bunch of Movies for You and Bill to watch.
You: *passes her one AirPod* here
Billie Snuggles up to you as you play with her Hair, You started the film Once you took of and You jokes and Played and Done everything you possibly could on an airplane. You smiled, laughed, made Snapchat's, all sorts of crazy shit.
Billie: I didn't even realise the Time, it's 5 hours until we land
You: I don't even feel tired *points at everyone else* I think we wore them out *laughing*
Billie: *laughing* I think we did
You: another movie?
Billie: go for it, this time, you can lay on me *giggles*
You: ok baby *you both share a long passionate kiss as you adjust yourself to Lay on her chest*
Billie: *playing with your hair and doing hair styles* your hair is so nice
You: that was so random and thank you *laughing* I'm thinking about Dying it purple, as I think it would look really good in that colour.
Billie: Princess, you'll Look good in anything
You smile up at her as she teases kisses but you manage to trick her and get one.

The rest of the flight, you fell asleep on Billie as she Whispered "sleep well my baby" and places a kiss on top of your  head and she falls asleep with the pillow against the window so you could carry on leaning against her. Until you got woken up by a air-Hostess

Hostess: *clears throat* miss? We have a problem...

Thank you for reading! I love you all so much like I honestly can't thank you for the support! See ya next time MWAH