Goodnight Y/v

8K omg DUDDEEEEEEE

                                 Billies POV

Did she just really fucking say that. I could feel everyone except Zoe looking me as I stared straight into the tv. Fuck her. FUCK HER

"You know what, I suddenly feel soooo sleepy" I fake yawned and y/v caught it of me wich made me giggle.

"But billie, it's only five thirty." Zoe just had to BLOW HER MOTHER FUCKING TRUMPET.

"I agree billie, Claudia and I are gonna go back to our rooms and watch some tv and get ready for our flight tomorrow to Atlanta. Remember to text Elsie's mum so we can see her again tomorrow" Finn and Claudia got up and walked to their room as I Mhmm'ed Finn.

Will Zoe just get tf of of Y/v before she shuffled up any further. Ima fall of the sofa.

"Right, Y/v you coming?" I gave her THE LOOK. She smiled because she knew exactly what I was doing. I wanted Zoe outta here.

"Billie, Y/v! Let's play a game of monopoly first! Maybe we can then get to know each other" she smiles and stood up, pulling the Monopoly of the shelf.

I swear to glory this lady's gonna be the death of me.

"heh..." y/v let out that. I couldn't stop myself from laughing as Zoe Eyeballed me in confusement.

She starts to set it up as Y/v walks out of the room. She looked stressed as hell. Her eyes went all puffy and I could feel she was sobbing a little. 

"Hey, Zoe carry on setting up while I go check on y/v"

"Yeah that cool"

                                  Your POV

I can't handle this SHIT ANYMORE. My stupid allergy's are playing up. Zoe's stressing me out OMG. I left Billie in there with Zoe. Fuck SAKE OMGGGG. I began to Ball my eyes out as Billie walks into the room as I try and cover my face.

"What's yo baby girl?" She looks super concerned.

"My allergies are playing up, it's must be the material or washing powder on Zoe's clothes. It's irritating my skin and eyes"  I showed her the parts of my body's where she had hugged me and her clothes had touched my skin. It looked so ugly.

"Oh my gosh. Do you need medicine or something" she began to panicked and I began to feel my throat hurting like hell. SHIT SHIT SHIT

"b....Billie" I could barely speak but I punted to my Epee pen that was on the side as she grabbed it.

I took it of her and stabbed it straight into my leg. Not even caring  about my phobia of needles at this point. I still couldn't breathe fully.

Billie shouted for Finn and Claudia as she was such a panic. They came running in as Claudia grabbed my allergy medicine. Zoe came in after. She tried to hug you but Billie pushed her out the way.

"This is your fucking fault don't fucking touch her" Billie snapped at her and Zoe's eyes grew more angry as she snapped back,

"How the fuck is this my fault, why don't we stop arguing and help Your girlfriend who can't breathe fully" Billie looked at her as if To punch her but went down to support her.

Zoe slung of her jacket and went into the other room to grab a blanket. She came over and put it over me, to comfort me as she ruffled my hair. What the fuck.

"Hi yes we need medical assistance up on the Last floor, mhmm, mhmm, mhmm, thanks you see you real soon" Finn hung up the phone and came running over to me. Wow I felt to stupid.

"I can't... catch....my breathe"

Just as I said that, Finn let in a Doctor who put a oxygen mask onto me and Billie passed out. For some reason she just collapsed onto Claudia and I. The doctors managed to stable her with another oxygen mask as she was sat next to me. Zoe was with Finn chatting and then came over once I regained my breathe back. I was more worried about mama bill :(

"Billie?" I asked faintly through the oxygen mask. She lifted up her impish hand and placed onto mine. 

"Everything....will be ok" she began to gain everything back fully where as... it took me an hour.

It was super stressful for everyone at this point. We all went to bed and just crashed. Billie walked out of the joint bathroom as Zoe walked in.

Billie and I came up with this plan to see what Zoe would do if we where alone. So basically I was a hamster.

"How do you get your teeth so white gurl?!" She asked pulling out her toothbrush.

"Oh I use a British brand called Oral B, it's actually such a good toothpaste, here try some" I squirted some onto her toothbrush as she got right up close to me. She had a whole other sink but got so close to me. I could see Billie in the corner of my eye.

How tf did she sneak behind the shower curtain... I Shall never know.

"You know Y/v your really Really gorgeous. I'm surprised you chose someone like billie"

I chocked on my toothpaste as I spat it out, running my toothbrush under the tap.

"Why, what would make you say that?"

"Oh billie. She has really bad tendency's.... like in our relationship she.."

'Our relationship' billie never told me this... I guess she did get interrupted by HER. Her eyes dropped along with her expression. She looked so upset. This emotion felt so real but I don't know...

"What happened" my tone of voice changed to a more softer one. I wanna know what's happened now. Out of morbid human curiosity, I needed to know.

"well..." tears began to fall. What the fuck do I do now.