The bus Meeting

Welcome back! 4K NEARLY 5K READS! THATS CRAZY😭 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'll Carry on creating content for as long as I need, I'm sorry if this is a bit weird for some😂 Enjoy Angels😇

Mum: I'm glad you guys are ok *yawns* none of us can sleep really...
Brachia: *runs over to billie and hugs her while crying* I'm to scared to sleep, Jim is here
Billie: Wait what did you say *giving her a hug*
Dad: did she just say Jim is here?....
You: Brachia *looks at her* who's Jim?
Brachia: a Big Tall Guy *crying* he Told me to shhh and sleep *cry's into Billies arms*
Phil: maybe It's her imagination?
Maggie: well considering what's happened I think you'll find that it's not her imagination?
Brachia: *looks around the room then points and behind to cry more* THERE HE IS, IM SCARED BILLIE IM SCARED
Billie: it's ok it's ok baby  *hold her head into her chest and hugs her tightly*
Dad: I love how she went to billie rather than us *laughs*
Patrick: all the youngsters ay *laughs*
You: *stand up and open the kitchen door to grab a fork as there was no knives in there* who ever you are, get out
Maggie: or we will come and call someone to come and get you
Jim: Shhhh
Billie: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT *jumps and picks up Brachia in her arms*
Everyone: *turns to face billie* what?
Jim: Billie.....
Claudia: I HEARD THAT, IT SAAID Billie *whispers*
You: Wait, I picked up a spirit box while we Where in the room, if we connect it to that radio, we can have some signal. Maybe it can use it to talk to it. But mum, dad, we need Brachia in here. It's attached to her I think
Finneas: oh great. Now we have a bloody child Hunter with us to, welcome to the tour Tag along *rolls eyes*
Claudia: Finn don't offend it, he might You know, do what Happened to me to Brachia or one of us.

You finally figure out how to turn the box on, Claudia, Finneas, Patrick and your dad along with Patrick exited the bus as they didn't want anything to do with what you guys where doing.
Dad: be CAREFUL
You: we will *box starts making noise and picking up signals*
Billie: Jim, we know your name and we know you are here. now we will ask you a few questions
Box: No, Brachia
Maggie: no Brachia?
Brachia: *crys* can you leave me alone
Box: no, you need sleep *distorted* Fuck off everyone
Billie: did that dude just tell us to fuck off *laughs*
Mum: what a rude Cee u next Tuesday *laughs*
You: come on guys *laughs*
Brachia: but I won't want to leave
Box: run, *calls something* milo, Milo
You: is that a dog? Is Milo a dog *smiles*
Box: yes, *distorted woof*
Brachia: it just Woofed *smiles* Milo *whistles*

Suddenly something rubs across the room. Billie spotted it from the corner of her eye.
Billie: he's here, I feel safer now for some reason
Box: lady
Maggie: lady? Which one of us?
Box: brown hair,
Mum: say L or M
You: I mean I did feel safer
Box: WOOOF
You: *jumps* hey milo *laughs*
Billie: We are going to go now, thank you.
Box: MILO *Faint woof and a pillow gets knocked over *
Brachia: *laughs* good milo

You switch of the box and turn all the lights back on. You all feel a bit safer now you have milo around. Maggie calls everyone to come back in, so you all explained about Jim and milo and how Jim didn't really say anything.
Finneas: We heard 'Run' faintly that's all.
Billie: *nudges him* don't say that loudly keep your voice down.

Billie explains to Finneas why he should keep is voice down, he eventually understood. You got up to make a iced coffee for everyone and The convosations changed luckily. Billie positioned her phone on the table to record her and Brachia.
Brachia: Billie
Billie: that's right, Billie and Brachia
Brachia: *cute little giggle and looks at billie* hehe
Billie: *pulls a pouting face and squeezes hand and then pulls her into a hug and ends the Video* you look so cute Ughhhh
You: Billie *looks at her*
Billie: yeah *looking at phone then posts the video onto Instagram, she looks up at you* OOOOOh
Maggie: Whats Up you two?
You: shall we all go sit on the Couch?
Claudia: is it serious?
Finneas: oh lord
Brachia: PILLOWS!
*everyone laughs*

Everyone walks over the front room of the coach and plops them selves onto the couches.
Dad: Whats doing on? *sits on a chair instead to be awkward*
Billie: so we've been thinking....
Maggie: mhmm go on
Billie: well We've graduates school nearly two years ago. We both have enough money to buy a house if you needed us to....
Mum: where is this going?
You: so we thought *hold her hand* want me to tell them or you?
Billie: I will
You: ok *smiles*
Billie: so we where thinking to have that thing done, to Y/v of course, she agreed to it, to have an embryo Put inside of her, except with their new technology they are able to manipulate the dna to put mine and Hers together, rather than the old ones. Meaning it would be Fully mine and Y/v's baby *smiles and Brings you into a embrace*
Mum: well, Maggie, Patrick?
Patrick: mums decision.
Dad: if you have the money to. Go for it. But like Pat said, mums decision.
Mum: if your old enough, you seem More mature enough, I mean Maggie y/v has had her period since she was 11/12
Maggie: same with Billie at 11.
Billie: *laughing along with you*
Maggie: I mean..... I don't see the problem really. Neither of you need jobs, you both have on, y/v gets payed by Instagram and snapchat now.
You: and I've got my music *blushes then looks down and Billie looks at you*
Billie: you write?!
You: and Rap.... and sing..... only a little *giggles*
Mum: not only a little *laughs* she got to the semi Finals on the voice.
Maggie: that's amazing! I didn't know you had so much talent!
You: *blushes* why thank you *looks at billie* I'll show you some stuff later baby I promise, anyway let's carry on with the baby situation.
Maggie: Yes yes,
Mum: I mean I'm happy to but you are only 17 guys and only been dating for s few months and engagement. Wait *laughs*
Maggie: *laughing* I mean we can look at some places? *smiles*

Billie got up and gave you the biggest hug the the world And Finneas looked a bit unhappy but Claudia was hugging you both and laughing and smiling. Everyone was happy. Except Finneas who got up and walked of. He started talking to someone on the phone. Who knows what it was.
Phil: guys it four in the morning we still have like Five hours till the next show *laughing*

Suddenly someone walked into the room and billies eyes Lit up....