Excuse me?

What happens in New York.... stays in New York😉🤫

                                   Billies PoV

"Well isn't this exiting!" The Doctor was so happy, and seeing Y/v so happy to made me feel extra happy....

"Miss Claudia, is this your first ultra sound?"

"Umm, yes it is Doctor" she looked so nervous yet so happy at the same Time.

"Doctor, let's show her!" Y/v was just buzzing with excitement! It's so CUTEEE UGH

"Yeah come on Doc! Let's show her!"

The Doctor turned the screen around and walked round next to Claudia and put the micro scope shit into her belly. Her bump was already huge and I'm not surprise

"Wait, is that" a massive smile grew across her face as Y/v was holding her hand. Finn walked into the room just in time.

"Billie, what's going on?"

"SHHHHH! She's just finding out how many"

"What do you mean how many Billie...*looks up at screen* oh my gosh" I giggled as he looked up at the screen.

"One here on the left, there's a little on here in the middle, oh....and look there's one here on the right"

Claudia began to cry. Triplets. She was having triplets oh my GOSSSSHHHH. Three smaller versions of my brother.... I lord I hope they are all girls...

I punched Finneas in the arm
"Wow I didn't think you had it in you for one, let alone 3" he looked at me and smiled as he kissed Claudia on the forehead.

Y/v and I left to go back to the hotel to huge Finn and Claudia some time alone together while mum and dad went in to see them.

                                       —
Your POV

As we arrived back from the long journey home, we still had around five hours before the show.

Billie walked into the room, eyeing me up like mad.

"Whatcha lookin at baby" she pulls you in so there is no space between you.

"Nothing mama," she bit her lip as she looked you up and down. She began to Kiss you, her tong then hit your lip, asking for you to open up. Fighting for dominance, Billie then pulled away, causing me to remember  to start to breathe again.

Taking deep breathes Billie tugged at the bottom of your shirt, suggesting for you to take it of.

"Oh I see how it is" wow. This is even better than I though.

You took it of with out a second thought as you both collapsed into the bed. Just as she was about to take of hers the door opened.

"FINN GET THE FUCK OUT"

Billie looked mad as hell. Her face turned red as I had the covers slung over my half exposed body.

"That's one way to ruin the moment" I got up and put on a tee shirt and got changed entirely.
Billie stormed out the room to sleek to Finn.

                                 Billies POV

I was mad asf. We where about to have our moment and BANG he ruins it.

"What's the fuck was that about Finn, swinging open the door" he looked shocked and then started to laugh causing me to.

"You might wanna go put some Joggers on" he laughed as I realised I didn't have any on. I tuned a bright red colour as i stormed into y/v and i's room.

She looked so cute. When I went back in she was wearing MY cloths. Awww.

"Dayum....keep those they suite you better mama" she gave me a little smile. I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed"

"I'm not, I would be bright red and never to leave the room again if I was" I giggled at her comment and I began to get changed to.

It completely crossed my mind that Finn was an absolute dick bombarding onto our private space. Oh well. We've got a show to do...

                                        —
  The show went amazing blah blah blah. It was one of the biggest venues Billie has played at and one of the nicest. Meet and greet went well with a tone of stuff that was brought back. You all chilled ready for the next day.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have a few really good long ones coming up ;) so be prepared my loves

Love you alll❤️❤️