The interview

Second part for today! Tuesdays and Fridays I can only post one but if I'm able to I will post two, I dance but Apart from that.... I love you!!

You had been listening to the broadcast when you heart a man say:
Man: Is there a special Someone in your life right now helping you though this?
You smiled at the thought of the question
Billie: Yes, actually, people keep assuming Someone Called Q but no, he's my best friend dude. But I have the best fucking person with me right now They are fucking dope dude

After those words, Maggie Came round and gave you a massive smile as she sat next to you.
Maggie: she really does like you, you two get on so well!
You: we do *smile and laughing* thank you for having me and everything, it means the world!
Maggie: it's no problem my love, your always welcome at our house and in our arms. Your like family now *she gets up and you do to, she hugs you and you feel so special*

It had been around an hour now and Billie finally said Goodbye to the Broadcasters and made her way over to you. She did a little dance then started running up to you and gave you the biggest hug ever!
Billie: hey baby!
You: you did such a good job, I heard you talking about me *smiles*
Billie: dude, your so fucking special to me *grabs her bag and Taki's*
You: *grab your bag and Billie takes your hand* your so amazing it's UGH! Your so Fucking perfect it's unreal...
Billie: come on Baby, lets go meet some more Fans! *joking*

As you stepped outside, there was six more security guards holding back crowds of fans, Billie ran over to one little girl who was crying and she gave her the biggest hug ever, but The security guard pulled her away and ushered us into the Limo once again.
The drive home was awesome. Billie plugged her phone into the Speaker And we played music full blast as we all danced. We where all smiling and having fun. Just how you love it.

You arrived back to the house to see the Side gate was open. Billie notices straight away.
Billie: mum? Did you leave the side gate open?
Maggie: no hunny, why?
Billie: it's open! Quick let us out!

Billie swing the door open and ran up to it, so did I.
Billie: Mum... where's pepper? SHIT SHIT SHIT
You: Maggie!!! Peppers gone!
Maggie: what do you mean peppers gone?!
Billie: she fucking means she's gone what the fuck else is it ment to mean?!

You and Billie ran inside and grabbed the dog food treats when you notice the Large note on the door. It's read:
This is the RSPCA
We had complaints from a few Houses that you have Left your dog un-attended While you've gone on holiday. The front door wouldn't open so we forced open the front gate. She is being held at our main Centre for now. Please call this number for More information:
Regards,
RSPCA

Billie: WHAT THE FUCK DUDE, WE WAS GONE FOR FOUR HOURS!!
Maggie: calm down Baby I'm calling the number now.

Billies eyes start to tear up As you have her a hug, you could see she was frustrated, you planted a kiss on her forehead to calm her down a Bit.
You: everything will be ok Princess, we just gotta stay calm ok.

You suddenly get a text from your mum:
Phone view:
Mum: hey, what time you getting back? Your friend can sleepover if she wants xo I've set up some stuff for her.
You: that would be great mum, I'll be home in a couple of hours xo I'll ask her xo
Mum: Ok, when you get back I'll order us some pizza.
You: thanks mum xo

You: hey Bill, this probably isn't the right time but... *Maggie interrupted*
Maggie: There bringing her over now! *smiles*
Billie: YES! Who ever the fuck did that, I'm gonna find out *clenches fist*
You: *laughs* hey you wanna sleep at mine tonight? I was just about to ask
Billie: I would love to! Now I'm secure and know that Peppers ok, I'll happily come!
You: then what are you waiting for? Let's go pack!!

You both run Upstairs and billie shoves some stuff into her bags. Finally you was ready to set of to your house.
Finneas: BEHAVE! I mean it
Billie: shut the fuck up man.
Finneas: I was joking but ok *lauging*
You: bye! Thank you guys again!
Billie: *shuts front door* ok so *opens garage door* Stay here, I'm gonna go choose a car to take *laughing*
You: *smiling* ok, surprise me *winks*
Billie: okay be ready baby!

Two mins Later she Comes out in a Pure White Rolls Royce, with White and red seating interior.

Billie: you getting in or what baby? *lauging*
You: let's go! Here's my address *opens door and sits down*
Billie leans in and you share a long kiss
Billie: of to your house we go! *revs and then Puts music on full volume*

Sorry for another short chapter Angel!💞 There will be longer ones I PROMISE I'm already working on ideas! I love you all so much! Be happy, stay happy, live happy🥰❤️Anyway! New part everyday! MWAHHH❤️