Mum...dad?

Ayyy! So I have decided that if you want my Instagram, message me on here. If you go to my profile, I think you press the three dots then press message :) I love y'all so much you don't understand!!! I'll keep
Updates on Instagram to on a private story just for you guys❤️anyway mwah enjoy! Also this story will hit in another place so it's a warning 🚨

                               Billies POV

Long story short, got down to something. Out if breathe... take a guess. Ooop there goes her v card....

We where just laying next to each other breathless. When suddenly a door swung horn downstairs and something sounded like Smashing of a plate. Y/v quickly ran out the room and grabbed her dressing gown while I threw back on my pyjamas.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked grabbing onto my arm. We suddenly could hear screaming downstairs. I always carry pepper spray so I grabbed some out my bag and we headed downstairs.

"THE FoUcK is WrOnG wItH yOu FuC... kInG SLOOOOT" the words where so slurred. It was Y/v's mum and dad.

We peeked around the corner and y/v tried to
Push in front but I held her back. We went into the pantry that is in a L shaped room and headed around to the other side of the door to get a closer look.

Y/v's dad was on the floor and y/v was clearly crying so I pulled her into a tighter embrace.

"DoNT Yooooooooou.... TaLk To mE LiKe ThAt  lEaVe" this time it was her mum. Her words where so Slurred to. They where pissed out of their heads....

"Y/v, call 911 NOW!" I whisper shouted as y/v's dad packed up a glass bottle and threw it at her mum. Her mum then grabbed a plate and threw it back, directly hitting him in the head, causing him to pass out. That's when she swimg open the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO EACH OTHER YOU FUCKING FOOOOL!" She was screaming at her blank faced mother who then let out a horrendous laugh. What the fuck.

I ran out to join her after my phone call
With the police.

"What the hell is wrong with you m'am. This is a side I never wanted to see"

"Get the fuck out. BiLlIE GET THE Fooooooook OUT!!" She then picked up another glass cup, attempting to throw it at me. She lunges as y/v nocked it out of her hand.

"Don't you bloody touch her"

Her mother's eyes where Sagged. Her pupils where incredible enlarged, coving the whole of her lovely blue eyes and the bloodshot ness of them. Her hair was a mess, like a bush, or like she had been just dragged into one. She had cuts all over the place and bruises.

                                Your POV

Dad was passed out on the floor but mum was blocking him. She just picked up another mug, shit shit shit

"BILLIE WATCH OUT" I shouted as Billie just ducked in time. There was loud banging at the door and I ran Past my mum to let the police in. The shatters of the mug was all over billies arms, causing little cuts and she looked like she was in pain.

The ambulance crew came in a arrested my Mum and took my dad straight to hospital. I don't even wanna hear from them right now. What the fuck did I just experience. The ambulance crew sat Billie inside as they took out all the glass fragments. All the people who lived in this area where gathered around, along with TV and news company's. Billie and I had our dressing gown hoods up so no one could see our faces.

As soon as they got finished. We thanked them and shewed the crowd away, going straight back inside.

Billie tried to help me  clear up the mess, but I just fell, straight to my knees, with my head in my hands. This was all to fucking much. TO MUCH!!!

Billie came over as I was sobbing and slid down next to me and gave the biggest hug, I felt safe for once in my lifetime.

"Hey, Maybe we should Look at houses. I mean there's gotta be a company who can move you in in the next week or so"

She is so right.

"You are so right.. fuck fuck fuck!!!!"

"What?!"

"What about Brachia!!!! She's at... holy crap...."

"Chill chill" she giggled and grabbed my arm as I made a pouty face. We decided to call our aunt or who ever the fuck was looking after to to ask if she could Stay there for a few days, they where ok with it.

A few hours passed and Billie and I managed to  clear up the mess that was made and scrub the blood marks of the floor. We then went back upstairs. I Tore down the murder board and just weeped at it. I cousins bare to drag myself into that shit. But we Hired work army officers, some more Guys with guns, extra security and some people who go into every room silently, like ninjas to help protect Tana. Zoe FaceTimes and of course I declined but I had so many messages.

Another couple of hours went by and I finally found the perfect house. I had the right amount of money, and I could move in in two days. TWO! That means Billie can help me to.

"I was thinking" she said breaking the silence.

"Mhmm"

"Why don't we buy this house... like you know together?" I smiled and she blushed back.

"That sounds like the best idea in the world.... split the money it price?"

"Of course baby girl" she kissed me and held her hand onto my stomach. My bump was starting to show a bit now. It was so cute :3

This was the house we decided to buy:

It was beautiful and everything we have ever dreamed of having in a house

These where a few of the rooms:

That's the main kind of Left wing

That's the main kind of Left wing. It's so cute and the way it's set out is so CUTEEEE!

We decided on this and called up
Maggie and Patrick. We had to explain everything and they where concerned. They 1000% agreed with me for moving out, taking Brachia with me and that Billie can live with me.

That settles it then. Let's get packing.....