Really? That card?..

Hehehehheehhe.
Guess who's meeting Billie🙋🏻‍♀️

                             Billie's POV

Are you having an fucking laugh. Here we go. The victim train. TOOT TOOT. I wanna here what this bitch has to stay.

                               Your POV

Oh my gosh.

"Well?" I asked with some urgency as I comforted her sightly. I rubbed her arm to make her feel better.

"Billie and I had been dating for around two years at this point" she began to sob even more so I sat her onto the floor. Shit. This is real emotion....

"Its ok Zoe, you can talk to me" I looked at the door as I saw Billie who was sat there rolling her eyes. What the fuck is going on right now.

"She...on one night told me she couldn't meet me because she had some super important meetings she had to go to about her music. Of course i believed her" her words where becoming more faint with how over whelmed she was.

"It went a little something like this...."

                               Flashback

Phone view:
Hey, sorry I can't come
Out tonight, meetings.
Sorry xo
                                             Oh come on please
                                               Baby🥺❤️
No. I can't I have
Plans.

Ugh. I slammed down my phone with Billie. Why is she being such a dick. Wait, did she see Ocean and I...... oh fuck. Shit. She only came round for dinner so I mean it's fine.

Tana invited me to her party she was throwing at some mansion. It looked fucking sick.

I done my makeup, threw on some cute ass clothes (went matching with ma bestie of course) and waited for Shannon outside.

We pulled up the huge house. It was fucking sickkk. Shannon helped me out of the car as we walked inside. It was packed. We saw Tana with Jake and Anthony at the picture wall taking so many pictures in all poses.

Shannon and I approached them and we all began to take some pictures together. Tana recommended that we meet her friends. Of course Shannon and I agreed.

"Here I'll take Y'all out to the VIP room"

She walked us out to the outhouse where it was a lot quieter. It was nice actually. She unlocked the door as Shannon and I walked in. What the fuck.

(This is your head as Zoe's explaining it: Billie looked saddened, "carry on Zoe, take deep breathes")

Billie was All over another girl named Ismay. She was a beautiful blonde girl who has piercing green eyes. They where just kissing and cuddling. They didn't even notice me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE" I shouted as they both jumped of of Each other.

"Zoe it's not what it looks like... I"

"NO I! YOUR FUCKING CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS BITCH" I grabbed Ismay by the hair and dragged her of the sofa till she was on the ground. She didn't retaliate.

"ZOE GET THE FUCK OF HER" Billie pushed me, causing me to fall into Shannon, who then nocked over Tana into Antony who actually fell over.

"COME WITH ME" I grabbed billies wrist and dragged her into the room next to the open one. With tears in my eyes, breaking down.

"How LONG BILLIE HOW LONG, FUCKING TELL ME" I said as I shook her.

"WHAT, HER? ILL TELL YA, THREE MONTHS. THREE. HAPPY. SHE WAS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ANYWAY, YOU NEVER TREATED ME RIGHT YOU UGLY BITCH" this took me by surprise.

"YOU KNOW WHAT. I TREATED YOU WITH SO MUCH RESPECT AND YOU COME AND TREAT ME LIKE THIS. WHAT A FUCKING AIR HEADED BITCH. GROW A PAIR. IM DONE WITH YOUR ASS" I snapped as I slapped her round the face, as I opened the door, everyone was gathered around listening as Billie was standing there in holding her face.

                   Back to reality and your POV

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry I didn't know..."

"That's why I came here. To warn you about Billie. This isn't the first stunt she has pulled....y/v just be careful. I don't want you getting hurt like I did"

We both stood up and I hugged her, with her facing the open crack on the door where Billie was listening to.

                              Billies POV

Are you fucking kidding me. Y/v is now breaking down in Zoe's arms. Did she just.

Oh no she did not. Did that bitch just Smirk at me. WHAT THE FUCK. IM FUMING. IM COMING IN.

"ZOE WTF"

Y/v looked so upset as she walked out of the room crying. I grabbed her arm to swing her back around and she cane back in.

"ZOE TELL HER THE FUCKING TRUTH... NOW"

Zoe began to laugh as I saw y/v wipe her tears know confuse ment and she hugged me sideways. Finn was now standing at the door way but Zoe didn't notice.

"THIS IS THE ONLY REASON YOUR HERE ISNT IT. TO SPLIT US APPART. WELL FUCK YOU BECAUSE YOU AND I KNOW THAT WHOLE STORY NEVER HAPPENED. IN FACT I CAUGHT YOU WITH OCEAN AT A PARK SO DONT GET ALL FUCKING COCKY WITH ME" and with that I turned around with Y/v still under my arm, Seeing Finn standing there with a smile and a slightly shocked eyebrow impression.

"If you excuse me fin, Y/v and I are going to bed"

What the fuck. Why would she do taht. Y/v didn't say a thing to me.

"Hey y/v, I'm so sorry... I"

"Don't appologise, it's not your fault, it's my gullible ass that is" she cuddled into me as I kissed her goodnight.

She's gonna fucking pay. She's gonna FUCKING PAY