My what?

🚨Trigger warnings🚨

You: about...
mum: your real dad

Your eyes start to water and Billie notices almost straight awake and grabs your hand.
Billie: *looks at you* are you ok?
You: *looks at billie then at your mum* is he here?
Mum: Why don't you go in and find out *smiling and crying*
You: let's go in *drags Billie into the house and walks onto the dining room*

You let go of billies hand and run over to the man In an army uniform. He was around Six foot tall with Blonde Mousy soft hair. His eyes where a Beautiful baby blue and as he tuned around to Catch you as you run Into his embrace.
Dad: it's so nice to meet you finally *crying and hugging you so tight*
You: *not letting go and crying* where have you been
From the corner of your eye you see Billie crying with you to.
You: *pull away for a seconding and wipes tears* oh yeah dad, this is my girlfriend, Billie
Dad: nice to meet you *hugs her instead of shaking her hand* wow you really did get your grandma's height *joking*
You: shut up! I just grew up small *giggles a little and mum comes over and hugs him. He picks Brachia up in his other arm*
Mum: *crying* he's going to be living with us for a while now *smiling*
Billie: how great is this baby! *hugs you*
You: this is amazing.
Dad: come here *brings you in then everyone indicates for billie to come join the hug to*
You: it's so late. We should probably go head up stairs to Get ready for bed *wipes tears*
Dad: I'll see you both in the morning kiddos *looks at brachia* who's ready for bed!

You and Billie Go upstairs and into your room.
Billie: I was not expecting that *laughs*
You: today had been SOOOO eventful I can't even explain how over whelmed I am
Billie: *getting changed* bro. I can't even describe how happy I am for Mama *smiles and puts on one of your tank tops*
You: *takes Billie's phone and opens Instgram*
Billie: what are you doing *laughing*
You: let's take a picture, I mean because you look TO HAWT right now.
Billie: shut the hell up *laughs*

Billie took a video of you lip syncing to one of her songs as you dance around the room. It took you a while to realise she was filming you. You must have been dancing for like Fifteen minuets before you realised what was going on. Billie bursted into a fit of laughter as you both flopped onto the bed. Billie changed your lighting to red as you cuddled. You switched on your TV and turned of your music. You put American Horror Story season Two on. You both watched it for Three hours straight. Until you both fell asleep In each other's arms.

The next morning you woke up and Billie wasn't there. You panicked a little and threw the covers of of yourself. The door opened a crack and in-came Billie and your dad. They made breakfast for you two this morning and brought it in on a little tray. Billie climbed back into bed and put the covers back over you two and switched the tv on. While your dad handed us both trays of food and Pushed the trolly next to billie.
Dad: I even went to Starbucks, Taco Bell, Macky D's... EVERYWHERE today.
You: *hugs dad* thank you. You truly are the best *smiles*
Dad: anything for not only one angel *points at billie* but two now
Billie: thanks you!
Dad: now I'm gonna leave so you two can leave your business *winks and walks out, shutting the door behind him*
Billie: I asked him to pick up your favourite Drinks from Starbucks, he said he brought us a couple more surprises to *smiles*
You: *kisses* you truly are the best thing that's ever Happened to me
Billie: you are to... *gets text from Finneas* HOLY SHIT MY ALBUM DROPS TODAY!!!
You: WAIT FOR REAL?!
Billie: HOW TF DID I FORGET
You: OMG! *jumps out of bed*
Billie: Sit back down! It's not coming out until three! OMG
You: *text from finneas* he's texting me to now *laughs*
Billie: well let's quickly Eat this up, get ready, then everyone can come back to my house!
You: okay let's Do this thing! *smiles and takes toast*

You both eat your food and Drink your drinks like there is no tomorrow. You laugh and Joke and finally it hit Eleven. You Bot got out of bed, Billie switched of your Tv and You changed the lighting colour back to white to we could see again. You put the Code into your closet so billie could search through it and choose something to wear. You wore billies jumper again, she sprayed it with her perfume again so it smelt more like her. You  didn't even ask, she just done it. You wore her hoodie with A pair of your Black Louis Vuitton Baggy basketball shorts. With some long socks and your Black Jordan's. Billie Decided to get changed in the closet. Once she had finished she walked back out. She looked stunning. She borrowed a burgundy top that said "Fuck of" on the front, along with my Burgundy Basketball shorts. She wore it with long socks also. We had the same size feet (4) she asked if she could use your White Gucci Trainers with the jewels across them. You didn't really like them anyway in that colour, so you said she could keep them.
You: dayum mama you look hot as fuck
Billie: baby girl you look even better than me I don't know what your on about. *looks down*
You: shut the hell up you know you look hot because you looked down and blushed
Billie: no I didn't! *looks up and pulls a face*
You: yes you so did! *looks at time* holy shit it already quarter past Twelve
Billie: we took a hot minuet to get changed *laughs*
You: we sure did *laughs* let's go ask everyone down stairs *starts to walk towards the door and you Click on Instagram* holy shit I....
Billie: what?! Is everything ok?!
You: OMG *cover your mouth*
Billie: what?!
You: I just hit three point Two million followers on Instagram HOLY FUCK
Billie: I'm so proud of you baby! I just hit 24.2 mill *laughs*
You: omg! I'm even more proud of my baby!

You both walk downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was at the time.
Billie: we have something to ask you?
Mum: what is she pregnant? *laughs*
Billie: *laughing* not quite that
Dad: spill the tea Sisters
You: please don't say that *laughs*
Billie: any who. My album "When we all fall sleep where so we go" comes out TODAY! You can all come over! Finneas and I are going to be upstairs Recording the last Song Named "all the good girls go to hell" *smiles at you*
Dad: well we would love to! How lovely of you!
Billie: Also everyone bring Swim suites and stuff. We are planning on a water fight and Everyone can use our infinity pool *giggles*
You: *swings arm around her then let's go* I'm just going to the bath room. Carry on charging *you walk of*
Billie: also *keeping voice down* it's Her birthday while we are in Australia right?
Mum: yes yes? Why?
Billie: I want to give her a promise ring or something I don't know
Dad: hmm
Mum: you two are pretty close. You've been together for Nearly three months now *smiles*
Dad: well *turns to mum* you have my blessing
Mum: mine to *smiles and they both hug billie*
Dad: want us to come with you before the trip to get The rings with you?
Mum: yeah! Omg I'm exited and also, she is just a number. Y'all can get married right now this second and I would be so happy *laughs*

You walk back into the room And everyone went dead silent.
Billie: you ready to go to my place everyone!
Mum: let's go!