SEASON FINALLLL!!! SEASON 2 IS ON THE WAY!

Season 1 Finallll OMFGGGGGGGG!!! @/ BreathemeBillie on Instagram to keep up with all of the seasons releases, and when season 2 first chapter will unfold! Y'all have been so amazing oh my fuckkkkk! I love you all so much, with Hand in heart y'all have inspired me to carry on. Never did I think it would get so far in the amount of reads or likes or comment. Just thank you. If you need to talk, Dm on Instagram or on here simply!! Enjoy, the final Chapter through billies eyes.

Billies POV

Zoe. Really? Who's that with her? Tana? Wait no.. ALYSSA? Alyssa Violet? The fuck? Hahaha.

"Come in," I pulled a fake smile as Zoe pulled me into an embrace and said congratulations.

"Hi, we haven't met before, I'm Billie" I shake who I thought was Alyssa's Hand.

"Hi! I'm Alyssa, I'm Zoe's Girlfriend"

Girlfriend? YES YES YES! I shook her hand and walked them into the living room where Y/v had little Melody.

"Congrats!" Squealed Zoe and Alyssa as they walked over and gave her, her presents.

"She's so gorgeous, look at her eyelashes!"

Here we go again about her fucking eyelashes.... I mean they are so nice LMFAO

"Yeah, the doctors and nurses from around the hospital all came in just to see her eyelashes it was quite funny" I announced with such pride.

"Wow Billie shes really got your eyes"

Zoe was examining closely and y/v kind of pulled her away slightly and stood up.

"Anyone want a drink? I have water, tea, Rum, alcohol Orr......"

"Water please" Zoe and Alyssa chanted at the same time.

"Want me to do it?" I asked because she had melody in her arms.

"No it's ok, but can you take Melody please?"

"Yeah that's fine" I take Melody from y/vs arm and sit down next to Alyssa.

"So, how many days or weeks?"

"Oh, she is 2 days old..." I smiled and looked down at her and she grabbed onto my Chain with a little BLOHSH on it and was pulling it towards her, pulling me towards her to. We all burst out into a fit of laughter as I was being dragged by my 2 day old daughter.

"Well Billie, we have some news to!"

Zoe announced as Y/v started to walk back into the room with the cups of water on a tray. She came over and neatly placed them into the table in front of all of us.

"So what's the big news?" She asked as she sat down next to me.

"Well, Alyssa is pregnant! But not with my baby. It's a story she doesn't want to share but...."

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Y/v started doing a little dance then stopped realising Melody was still pulling me.

"Oh my god Billie" She then started laughing and came over to take Melody,

"Well I need to go feed, Billie if you don't mind,"

"That's fine baby, go ahead"

Zoe looked at me confused,

"Can you both feed her?"

I just bursted out laughing at the such stupid comment .

"No!" I just was in a laughing FIT.

Zoe calmed us down by taking the water from the tray and handing it around to everyone.

We all just kept laughing and Giggling around. Wow. Watch a fucking beautiful world we live in. We just talked about how beautiful And amazing this world is when Y/v came running into the room,