First show...?or no show?

Hey sorry I couldn't post yesterday! I spent my day and night with my best friends so I was un able to :) but enjoy!

You pull into the venue and Billie starts Drinking a bunch of water. You could see she was clearly nervous.
You: woah there *pulls water away* your gonna pee on stage if your not careful
Billie: *snatches back and giggles* bro i need it. I'm so nervous.... what If they don't like the new song I'm gonna show them?
You: babe *hugs* you'll smash it no matter  what *smiles and lets go*
Billie: thank you *sighs* let's gooo!

You both re-fill your water bottles, grabs your Things and head inside the venue. There was already Fans outside. Two hours earlier to what they need to be. Billie greeted them and hugged them, Billie introduced me to them and they where so exited to see me I nearly cried they where so sweet!
You: *holding billies hand and getting dragged by security*  bye!
Billie: I love you MWAHHH *blows kiss*

As you get inside, you are all Escorted to a Large Red room with couches and All sorts.
Maggie: why isn't this lovely! *filming the room*
Claudia: I agree *filming then her and Maggie face the same way and start laughing*
Finn: yo, I'm gonna order some food, there's a Taco Bell near By. What do y'all want?
Billie: Can I have the seven layers Burrito? With extra Avocado?
Finn: sure, green tea?
Billie: yeah cheers
Finn: Y/v, what do you want?
You: can I have the double Decker taco, then can you swap the beef for black beans and Avocado?
Finn: sure! Anything to drink?
You: can I get a sparkling water?
Billie: TF NOOOOO one likes sparkling water
You: DUDE it's the fucking best
Finn: okay, okay *writes it down while laughing* check her temperature Billie
Billie: already on it *gets up and feels your forehead* she's hot!  I mean she already is fucking gorgeous *winks and bites lip*

Before you could say anything, Finneas spoke to Billie and everyone else to sort their orders out.
Finn: I'll be back before sound check. Steven can you Escort and come with me?
Steven: of course sir, let's go.

Finneas left the room. Maggie and Patrick along with Claudia left to find the bathrooms and look around some more. They also needed some Mic packs, so did you but you where waiting for when they come back so you could go with Billie.
You: sooo
Billie: what, dude dude dude, I have a question for you. To do with my new song.
You: go ahead
Billie: when we all fall asleep where do we go?
You: what? *laughing*
Billie: You know, how come we fall asleep and suddenly what feels like two seconds later we wake up, where tf are we for eight or more hours!!
You: are you high? *giggles* I'm joking. I don't know, ask google...
Billie: how does google know *laughs*
You: You actually make me laugh so hard *opens phone to see a Flood of instagram tags on one post* yo bill Come here
Billie: Whats up?  *walks over and sits in your lap as you put your phone in front of her*

Phone view:
BilliesBabyPooPinnaple
Instagram

Comment: Slide to hear billies new Song "bury a friend" You heard it here first!@billieeilish@FinneasO'conell@maggieMBaird#billie #buryafreind

@billieeilish
@FinneasO'conell
@maggieMBaird
#billie #buryafreind

You look back up to Billie. She looked mad pissed. You've never seen her like this. You immediately Message the person from billies account to take it down and you messages them to. Maggie had already spoken to them about taking it down But they simply said The world already Knows now.
Billie: for fuck sake...
As she said those words her expression changed from Pissed to WTF
Billie: Oh My GoD
You: what?!
Billie: LOOK *shows phone screen*

Sorry for short chapter!