Bang bang two shots fired

Sorry for leaving y'all for forever bro, I've been SICK ASF and it's 4 in the morning right now so enjoy and I have school like soon ;)

Billies POV

"Don't just stand their like FUCKING HEADLESS CHICKENS CALL SOMONE" I yelled at everyone because I left my phone in the other room, stupidly I ran in to grab it.

"Open the fucking door or I'll SHOOT IT DOWN"

It sounded like a female, but with a slightly deeper Raspy voice, it was weird.

"I'll open the door when you leave YOU DICKHEAD" y/v was mad asf and I tried to calm her down.

"GUYS" Patrick was half whispering shouting as she managed to open the door, every grabbed their bags and as we all ran outside, Maggie mama got hold of the police and the fire department trapped the people inside.

Bang. Bang. Two shots where fired. There where screams Coming from inside,

"I need to help them!!" Y/v tried to stand up from behind the large dumpsters we where behind,

"Are you crazy?! What if they try and shoot you!! Your carrying a child! Don't forget that"
I snapped back at her but her expression fell flat completely when we saw the shooters exit the building.

I held up the matris over us. It was dusty ASF.

Another two shots where fired a faint voice cane up to us,

"Everything's ok now! The police are here you can come out."

Y/v pushed aside the matris and helped me out.

"There you all are, is everyone ok?" He asked as Dad pulled mum out from behind the bin,

"My Names Constable Murphy, I'm gonna need a few questions answered before hand, before I let you all go"

We all agreed and got the questions done and dusted.

TIME SKIPP TO GLASTONBURY

                                Your POV

Billie fucking killed it!!! Home tomorrow woop
Woop!'n

@ itsY/bBxtvh

@ it'sY/vBxchLook at my baby @ billieEilish fucking smashed it😭😭♥️ 1,223,66Comment:@wherearethepoop CUTE ASF OMG@BillieEilish 👸🏼@ZoeDonnaHoe I SHIP IT SO MUCH OMG LOOOOOK ^^@loveyoueilish did you see the 👸🏼 OMFGGG

@ it'sY/vBxch
Look at my baby @ billieEilish fucking smashed it😭😭
♥️ 1,223,66
Comment:
@wherearethepoop CUTE ASF OMG
@BillieEilish 👸🏼
@ZoeDonnaHoe I SHIP IT SO MUCH OMG LOOOOOK ^^
@loveyoueilish did you see the 👸🏼 OMFGGG

I giggled as I put down my phone and Zoe peered across the room at me because Billie to furrow a brow.

"Have y'all organised some secret shit? Your scaring me"

"Oh is my face scary now, I see how it is"
I faked a sad face and Pouted my lip

"No no no no" she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me slowly, forgetting Zoe is there.

"Ewwww y'all gross" We turned and laughed as Zoe packed something into her bag.

"Y'all gotta remember HOME TOMORROW WOOOOOOO" I raised my hand and Billie started cheering to.

When home time is near. The time will clear. Clear my passage. Or death will appear....

An: I went to Glastonbury to see Billie and that photo is mine and it was SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD ONGGGGG here's a photo for y'all ;)

(The photo will not upload so I'll give y'all loads tomorrow😂😂