The board

12k I think it is now! Wow! My first ever story🥺 I honestly love y'all so much, I'll leave an Instagram below you can follow and add me on😊 Actually would
You like that?😂 anyway... on with the story.

                               Your POV

I set up the Projector and unloaded and set up everything for the movie on the Second Floor living room. The board oh yes. I ran to my summer house, nearly falling into the hot tub and into the pool, I grabbed some red Yarn/string and a big wooden board my mum has in there.

(At this current moment, dad is away for work, they needed him out in Mexico for a case, while Brachia is staying at Your nana house, while mum is at home, but she is mainly in her office, you will only hear from her a couple times)

I dashed inside. Eyes still red and puffy, I ran into my mum,

"What are you doing with all that stuff?" She asked as she brushed the spilled coffee of her top.

"Oh...." I wiped my tears,

"I'm gonna put some... some photos up onto my wall, of Billie and I, but I don't wanna ruin the wall so imma use this... anyway gotta run *strange giggle* bye!"

That was a close one, she just shrugged her shoulders and furrowed a brow and just walked back into her office. I ran back up the stairs and into my Old school office attached to my room. I removed a picture of my family and I and hung up the board.

It must have been around an hour, I've been printing of Pictures and newspaper articles like mad. I even pinned a map of get city up, with every road attached.

DING DONG DING DONG

Billie!!

I ran down the stairs to open the door. I looked at a mirror. Holy shit I need to freshen up.

                                 Billie POV

I rushed over to Y/v's house and nocked on the door. Boy did I look rough as fuck and moody as fuck.... today I am NOT handling very well. 

I knocked, well tung the door bell multiple times until I heard a little

"I'm coming"

Aww bless her, she sounded so cute. My heart my HEART.

She opened the door to let me in, but she had sunglasses on, along with her hood up with a few pieces of hair poking out. Is that my hoodie?

"Baby!" I pulled her into a hug as she began to sob softly,

"Mama don't cry... it's ok"

I held her head for a few seconds,

"Hey, midget, let's go upstairs"

"Did you just call me midget?" She laughed as she pulled away from the hug and we walked upstairs.

"Woah I"

She opened the door to her office, I didn't even know this shit exited LMFAO.

"What is that?" I rushed over to the board and had a look.

"That's the murder Board"

A shiver went down my spine as she said it.

"Wait so are we like the Scooby doo gang now? Except just Fred and Daffney, or Velma and Daffney?"

She giggled at my comment and sat down at her MacBook, her printer was full of paper, except they where all newspaper articles from... this past two months?

"Wait Y/v, need me to cut these out?"

"Yes please mama"

She was so concentrated on the screen. I began to cut out.

"AH HAH!"

She shouted causing me to Jump and cut my finger and the paper

"HOLY SHIT OW!!"

"Oh my gosh Billie are you ok?"

She got out of her seat and came running over and I began to laugh.

"Yeah I'm good. Just a little cut" I sucked the blood and she relaxed her face a little and the downwards smile turned upright.

"Wait."

She picked up a piece of paper and I passed her a pin to pin it onto the board.

Lays Ville,
Sunset Blv,
Cherry Tree Lane,
Oak ward.

"You see the pattern?"

Holy shit I do. I grabbed a couple of pieces of pictures and some Red Yarn/string and pinned it up.

"Look, it's a star shape, a Triangle, nearly a square and nearly a circle...."

I focused on the locations....

"Wait.. is that my house between the last two murders, if my house was missed, that means..."

"Wait doesn't Tana live opposite you..?"

"Holy shit holy shit holy shit"

I began to pace the room.  I tried to cover my tears...

"She's next..."