The Party

Welcome back!
This is What's happened yesterday:
You and Billie carried on driving, as you dropped her off at home, you hugged and kissed as you waved her of. And with that you sped home. You decided to have a nap but ended up sleeping for the rest of the day and Night somehow. This is the day of the party...
Enjoy my loves!🥰

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, it must have been ringing all night long. You didn't realise you had been asleep for that long. But you felt great. You sprung out of bed and picked up your phone, to see Billies messages:

Phone POV:
Billie: hey baby girl! Can't wait to see you today! Your mum Texted me with your phone Explaining that you where so tired that  you won't wake up😂
You: I just woke up! And I can't wait to see you Angel
Billie: bro, it's gonna be sick tonight, I'll pick you up at 6?
You: sure! See you then :) love you
Billie: see you then Baby, I love you more ;)
You: I love you times infinity
Billie: bitch this is cringe ASF
You: don't act like you don't like it :)
Billie: your not wrong, see ya later :)

You put down your phone and start playing Music full volume as you grab a shower towel and Get into the shower.
Once you finished, you get out and Wrap your hair in a towel. And chuck on some clothes.
You have never Worn a dress before, and your mum (hahahhaha your mum ;) jk anyway lmao) had recently brought you a orange Slim dress. You decided to wear that with fishnets and Your White Air Jordan's. You take a little mirror selfie video and post it onto snapchat. It was only your head you could see btw.
You put on your necklace from Billie and A two more Little ones.
You glare into the mirror and rummage around your tiny makeup bag to find your mascara. You applied a TONE, then you applied another one on top because of your Eyelid problem. (I'll explain at the end) it was just to dry it quicker really. As you go to spray your deodorant can, nothing came out. At this point you where already panicking for no reason at all as there was still five hours till the party, you threw the deodorant can onto the floor and it bounced hitting your toe.
You: MUM! MUM
Mum: *opening the door* what's up honey.. oh lord what have you done *looks at the blood everywhere*
You: soo.... I kinda threw the deodorant can onto the floor on purpose... I was so panicked I don't even know why *tears to eyes*
Mum: it's ok sweetie (sorry for text change) I'll run and grab you a new Can from my room and a Bandage.

Mum ran down the stairs as quick as she can and grabbed the first aid box, you could here her coming up the stairs as she quickly farted into her room to grab the deodorant can.
Mum: you gotta be more careful you silly banana
You: *in pain* I know I know *giggles a little*
Mum: *cleans the foot and Adds anti-septic cream To the large wound going across your foot and then wraps it up in a bandage* there that should be ok now *smiles* be more careful sweetie *rolls eyes and walks out*
You: thanks mum... *sighs* the fuck am I gonna go now... i guess I gotta suck it up :)

You Sit down at your vanity and Begin to un-wrap your hair from the towel and begin to dry it with your defuser hairdryer. You see billies FaceTiming so you decide to pick up whilst you get ready.

FaceTime:
Billie: DUDE DUDE DUDE!
You: what? Have I got something on me?!
Billie: No! we are both wearing orange OMG
You: what the actual fuck *laughing* we didn't even mean to
Billie: dude... why the fuck do you always look so sexy *winks and bites lip* like OMGGG
You: shut the fuck up *blushes as you Touch your Curling iron* OW WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING GOING WRONGS *bangs head into Vanity* OWWWWW
Billie: *laughing hysterically and recording your bad mood* DUDE
You: *baby voice* mummy my head hurts, yeah maybe because I bunged... BANGED TF WHY CANT I SPEAK
Billie: *laughing even more now she's wheezing*
You: Billie shut the hell up I'll kill you,
Billie: Nooooo because what if I tickle attack you *wiping tears from her eyes and still laughing*
You: AHA... no *starts curling hair and you both burst out laughing*
Billie: Dude, be careful that shit looks Dangerous
You: I mean I could kill you with my looks but...
Billie: you already have *pretends to slap herself and she flops onto her bed*
You: omg *laughing* hang on I gotta concentrate

You sit there for around two hours Curling your hair and laughing with Billie, when she Said
Billie: yo I'm coming over now see ya in like 10 mins baby girl MWAHHHH
And with that she ended the call and you ran and grabbed your Bag and started to pack it with some water and Some bread, just in case. Even though you don't drink, you like to help others out If they are over drunk or need some Support, you'll always be by there sides.

Around Twenty minuets later you hear a loud nock on your door and you can hear your mum opened it and said hi to billie,
Mum: Y/V! BILLIES HERE
You: COMING!!
You run down the stairs And Greet her at the front door with a hug.
Mum: hey, be good You two, Here's Some money, if you need a hotel or Something, anyway Good-luck you two have fun!
You: bye mum, yes I'll behave *hugs*
Mum: bye! *shuts door*
Billie: your mums so cute and sweet..but your DAYUM girl you hotter than the hottest hot sauce! *looks you up and down*
You: this is my first time wearing a dress...
Billie: shut the fuck up *opens car door* no way!!
You: yeah so I feel so insecure about it!
Billie: bro you look FIRE!
You step into the car and place your bag down as Billie shuts your door and she gets in.
Billie: how about we Jam to some music
You: sounds like a plan to me *smiles*
Billie: let's GO!

You had the radio on full blast and You just smiled and danced the whole way there. When you arrive at the house you are amazed. You where stopped by security when you first went in, but they quickly let you both in after they recognised Billie.
It was a large house, on Hollywood hills, over looking the most beautiful view ever, there where cars everywhere along with security, you both get out and start to walk towards the door holding hands, when two Twins come out through the door.
Issac: BILLIE!
Eli: BILLIE!
They both came at Billie and gave her a huge hug
Eli: who's this then? *winks at me*
Billie: that's my girlfriend Douche bag, did you just flirt with my girl friend *angry expression*
Eli: chill chill, I didn't know, anyway, I'm Eli, this is Issac
You: hi I'm Y/v, nice to meet you
Billie: *angry* let's get inside *grabs your hand and as you go to go inside a girl goes*
Girl: hey Billie *takes both cigarettes out of her mouth and Blows it straight into her face*
Billie: *coughing* what the fuck dude
Girl: *laughing* weak *walks of*
You: *coughing* what the hell
Billie: I already am not having a good time....
You: I'm not particularly, but your here so that makes it better *smiles*
Billie: let's go to the balcony I wanna tell you something.....*takes your hand and leads you there*

Thanks for reading today's ones? Want a second one for today? Just ask! I love all your support so much it means the world to me honestly! Should I add my Instagram to my next one? And I'll keep updates on there for y'all! Happy reading my angels!🥰❤️