The Big Apple

Do you guys like the new set out? I thought it was cute. Hehe....

Your POV
I woke up to the sounds of people bashing glasses, turns out there was a slightly drunk elderly couple sat at the row across from Billie and I. I saw Claudia start to gag, I fling of my seatbelt, hitting Billie which caused her to wake up in a fright. Of course I didn't notice so I left billie sitting there looking so confused.

"Claudia, are you ok?!" I patted her arm as I crouched down next to her.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up, it's my morning sickness" she began to gag again. Shit.

                                   Billies POV
My arm fucking hurts. What the fuck is going on? Two elderly people are drunk chuckling while my girlfriend ran over to Claudia. Im so tired dudeeeeeeeee. Anyway, I should probably check what's up with them lot.

Holy shit.
"Omg is everything ok?" Y/v is running with Claudia to the bathroom. What the hell is going on? They seem panicked. Did I just hear someone throw up. I'm gonna throw up. I cannot stand this.

"Billie! Can you grab Claudia's slides and her towel please!" She looked so worried.

"Of course!" I swing open Claudia's bag and grab her out what she needs. I sprinted down to them, which really wasn't to far to go to be honest. I handed them there stuff as Y/v thanked me. I supported Claudia. How did Finn not wake up. Such a prince in shining armour isn't he.

Around 20 mins passed as we all went back to our seats.

"Well that happen" y/v plopped her self back down into her seat and checks the time for how long we have until we land. Seven hours. Oh my godddd

"Yeah... why she sick anyway?"

"Morning sickness. I guess the time zones are effecting her" I laid back onto y/v and I just slowing shut my eyes, falling asleep once again.  I think I just completely ignored what she said. Lmao.

                                         —
Your PoV
"attention all passengers, we are landing at JFK airport, New York, enjoy your stay. Cabin crew prepare for landing"

I shook Billie to wake her back up again for liek the seventh time.

"Billie we are landing" I wispered into her ear as she rubbed her sleepy eyes to wake herself up.

"The crew just called it for landing. Good morning mama" I kissed the top of her head and thought Dayum she looks so hot when she's sleeping

"Morning, show later ay..." she yawned and stretched out as she gathers her things back together into her backpack.

"Billie" Finneas had sleepy eyes to, she tuned to face him, but he was just recording her to say that we are here.

"Finn fuck off i just woke up" she clearly isn't a morning person, but then again, neither am I.

"Babyyyy" I stretched my arm across her as she yanked it causing me to fall straight onto her lap as we burst out laughing. Everyone on the plane turned around and stared at us and began laugh to.

Your POV

We finally caught a taxi to our hotel. We checked in and went straight up stairs to get changed. Billies show was tonight. It's currently seven in the morning in NYC. So we decided to drive outta town for a bit.