The not so problem

Hello...

Billie: *shakes you awake* what's up now?
You: *yawns* what's going on?
Billie: this Must he so important you look Like your gonna shit your self *laughs as you punch her in the arm*
Flight attendant: no miss, Actually it was just to say Your toilets are no longer working *half smiles*
You: But I need a piss now, where do we need to go?
Maggie: where is there we are ment to go?! Everyone's awake downstairs
Flight attendant: the only available toilet is at the back of the plane.... downstairs
You: That's ok *un-plugged seatbelt* I'll go down there,
Billie: *un-plugged her's to* I'm coming with
Maggie: Billie you could get mobbed!
Billie: ma... its a airplane, I should be fine ok *you get up and help Billie out from her seat*
You: I'll take care of her Maggie Don't worry
Claudia: be careful, *walks down isle* there's a HELL of a lot of screaming babies down here *sits back down *
You: oh Billie will fit in fine then *everyone laughs including the flight attendant*
Billie; shut the fuck up let's go
You both starts walking down the stairs When a fan immediately spots you a Billie together. Billie took a picture with her Than grabbed your hand to pull you along the isle Through the Large amount of screenings and running around kids. There was a que and you two where at the back of it. There was one girl who started speaking to you:
Girl: *starts Crying* are you Billie Eilish?
*Billie looks down*
Billie: yes it's me, do you mind if you keep the voice down so I don't get mobbed *laughs*
Girl: that's ok that's ok *crying even harder*
Billie: don't Cry Angel *takes her phone to record her a message* what's your name?
Girl: Caroline *smiles and wipes tears*
Billie: *presses record* Caroline, you are stirring in front of me right now Crying and I think it is very cute, just breathe, just breathe and everything will be ok, I love you MWAHHH *stops recording*
Girl: *takes phone back* thank you so Much Billie *cry's* can I have a picture with you and your Girlfriend?
Billie: of course you can

It was your first ever picture with a fan but you loved it. You and Billie put your heads in either Shoulder and smiled and she got up to give us both hugs*
You: Right it's my turn I really gotta poop *laughs*
Girl: ok *laughs* bye Billie Bye Y/v!

Y/v? She knows your name? That's crazy! You walked into the bathroom smile while Billie waited outside. You where eventually finished and Billie Went into the toilet. These two girls approached me.
Twin 1: are you billie Eilish's girlfriend *tears in eyes*
You: yes! That's me *smiles*
Twin 2: I love you so much *starts crying*
You: omg don't cry! *hugs both of them*
Twin 1: can we get a picture? *wipes tears*
You: of course you can!
You didn't realise Billie had come out of the toilet and she photo bombed the photos.
Billie: *goes up behind us all* BOO!
The girls jumped and gave her a massive hug, then we all took some more pictures.
Billie: right we better be going you two!
You: keep smiling it's so cute! Also your hair colours are Awesome! Bye!

You and Billie Hold hands the whole way back to your seats. No one else asked for some as most people looked to afraid to and just recorded us.
Maggie: how was it down there? You where gone for Nearly forty minutes *laughs*
Finn: what was you two doing *winks*
Billie: no no no omg Finn really?!
You: *laughs* there was a que and a bunch of fans wanted pictures with Billie and Some approached me just wanting some *laughs*
Billie: *does your Seatbelt then does her own* it was so cute though
Patrick: I mean you are the sweetest to your fans Billie and I hope you will be to Y/v
You: of course I will be! *looks at screen* one hour left! Then *english accent* London bound
Billie: *laughs* never ever speak like that again
You: okay mum
Billie: no it's Dad....
Finn gave her a death stare
Billie: *wispers* daddy
You: *bursts out laughing* ok Daddy
You said it so Finn could hear, Claudia and Patrick Started laughing so hard they couldn't Breathe
Billie: *starts Packing stuff up* we should do a little Post for the fans *opens Instagram*
You: good idea
Billie: What about a good old bitchy boomerang *laughs*
You: you what
Billie: Here lemme show you.
She presses The button and kisses you on the cheek.
Billie: PERFECT wtf how can you look so perfect when your so confused *laughs*
You: you look so gorgeous tho *frowns* let's get one for my insta
*you pan the camera around the airplane and Then You take another video of You and Billie. You where laying on her Chest and she picked up the fork and pretend to eat your hair and you both couldn't stop laughing*
Maggie: Billie you strange child
Patrick: leave them be there so cute *packs bag*
Air hostess: Seat belt check....*checks everyone* good your all ok *smiles and walks off*
Billie: *mocking her in baby voice* Good your all ok
You: Billie *Playfully hits her thigh*
Billie: whatttt it's what she sounded like *laughing*
You: I know I know I'm just teasingggggg!

Pilot: Lady and Gents Welcome to the Uk Gatwick Airport. I ask everyone to remain in there Seats so we can Escort someone of With Security. Many thanks and thanks for Flying with British Airways
Billie: *gets out luggage down*
You: thanks baby girl *takes it and puts Backpack on*
Billie: let's go! *starts skipping*
Maggie: calm down *laughing*
You: Wait up Billie *chases after her*
Billie: I wanna walk of Holding your hand *smiles*
You: are you sure?
Billie: *takes luggage down the stairs* yes come on hurry up!
You take your luggage down after some struggle and security come and take it for you
You: thank you!
Billie: cheers dude *waves to the other passengers* bye!
There was a massive cheering coming from that crowd of people
You: *billie takes your hand* let's go!

You both walk up, surrounded by security, holding hands and talking like there's no tomorrow. You soon got to passport control and you all got through very quickly. As soon as you got to luggage collection there was once again a huge line of fans. But this time Billie couldn't go and see them because we had to sort the tour bus out.
Billie: sorry My Angels! I love you all! I can't come and see you because of these Bozo's *points to security* for next time!
You: sorry! *blows kisses at them*
Fan: Y/V YOUR SO GORGEOUS
Billie: *shouts back* I KNOW RIGHT *the whole room Bursts into a fit of laughter*
Security got all the luggage and we didn't even realise.
Security: O'Connell and *your last name* this way please
They took you out to a Back parking lot where the tour bus was. It was a large black Tour bus With *BILLIE EILISH* In green written across the side of it.
Billie: WHOS READY FOR TOUR
ONE TWO THREE *everyone puts hands in* THREE TWO ONE
everyone: TO THE ONE BYE ONE TOUR!

Thanks for reading Today's one! Ones going to be released later! Happy reading! :)