The Cake... or what?

Hello :)

Chris: eat the cake *noticing what they see at the side*
Billie: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Chris: *raises voice* NOTHING...
You: *walk behind Chris And Smell the cake and it smelt like, Mouldy cheese with a mixture of dog food and you start to walk back round hit Chris notices you and punches you straight into the nose* WHAT THE HELL DUDE *nose's bleeding and Claudia runs and grabs some tissue*
Finn: what the hell is wrong with you
Billie: IS THAT FUCKING SCREWS?! IN THE CAKE... GET THE FUCK OF THE BUS NOW
Chris: screws? *smirks* I don't know what ya talking about...
Maggie: you heard her *he looks shocked* get the fuck of
Patrick: *walls back into the room* actually, stay here, the cops are on there way *sirens* actually there here now

Chris goes to run out the tour bus doors, but a police officer was waiting right outside.
Police man: I think your not going anywhere *takes cake out of his hands and radios* I have him Under arrest,
Police Lady: *gets out handcuffs* your going to be taken to the station where we are going to Investigate you, your mental state and what the hell you've put in that cake you understand. If you try and struggle it will go against you...

After everything was over, we all thanked the police officers and everyone went back inside. You where still Having a nose bleed, he was being done for assault to.
Billie: *comes over to you and puts her Arm around you* are you ok Baby?!
You: *looks in her eyes* I guess so... *pulls away tissue* I think it's stopped now
Billie: bro your gonna have a big ass bruise after,
You: Well at least my face isn't messed up to much *laughs*
Claudia: *laughs* well I also guess that your lucky it's not broken
You: *gets text notification* Billie, can you Read that for me... my nose is started to bleed again,
Claudia: *passes phone to Billie* I'm gonna grab you a tampon to put up your nose that may help *gets up*
Finn: what the fuck *laughing then looks at Claudia*
Billie: *looks at phone* what the fuck...

Phone view:
Unknown: have fun on tour :)
Billie: um do I know you?
Unknown: it's me, Kieran,

Billie looks up from your phone screen
Billie: who tf is Kieran?
You: *Claudia and you are laughing because she's putting a tampon up your nose and it won't stay* what did you say? *laughing*
Billie: who's Kieran?

Those words hit you like a bullet. Your breathe even Stoped for a minuet and everyone went quiet. Tears started to form in your eyes as you stand up and go over to the Bed while Billie follows you.
Billie: woah are you ok?
You: Give me a minuet
Billies POV:
I know she wasn't ok. I've never seen her like this. I should have kept my mouth shut, I wonder what's happened to her. Fuck it. I'm going in

Billie: I'm coming in ok
You: *wipes tears and in ball with your head on your Arms*  ok
Billie: ok what's going on? *pits arm around you then decides to start rubbing your arm*
You: Kieran... that name, haunts me. *Starts to cry more*
Billie: Want to explain baby girl? *Plays with your hair and brings you into a warm hug*

Her words where so Calming and Relaxing. It made you feel more comfortable about your experiences with him.
You: I dated him Before I went completely Gay, he messed me around, made me believe That he loved me and manipulated me into many things
Billie; that's awful, I would never do anything like that to you baby girl *kisses top of your head*
You: I know, I'm just being stupid o keep crying, I'm so sorry I'm s mess *burys head into billies chest*
Billie: hey, you don't need to apologise baby girl, it's been a rough night for you, well for all of us, let's get some sleep, show tomorrow!!
You: I can't wait! *exited and cheers up a bit*
Billie: see, *kisses you passionately* let's go get some sleep *leans forward and switches of the light*
You: hang on lemme hey Changed *giggles*
Billie: hang on lemme go out... *starts to move and you stop her* we are both girls are we not? Billie: *winks* I mean ok

You both get changed and laugh a lot while doing it. You ended up wearing each other out and you got under the covers and Began to sleep properly this time.
Maggie: *nocks* goodnight girls, alarms are set for seven tomorrow morning all around the bus. Good night:
You and Billie: goodnight Mum!
You both laugh and as your head hits the pillow you fall asleep instantly. Billie had her arm wrapped around you and her leg rested on top of your Hip.
Billie: night princess
You: night Billie! *whispers* one by one...
And with that you both Laugh and fall asleep

The night was rough. There was a loud snapping sound with Awoke you..
You: what was that...
As you peer around the corner you see..
You: oh my gosh...