The time

Hehe leave suggestions for Episodes on the comments. A smut has been Suggested soooo.... Want anymore of those?

The driver put the bus into auto pilot mode and headed back to the toilet. Hehe I gotcha there!
You wake up, from a horrible nightmare and bang your head, causing Billie to sit up and bang her's to.
Billie: OWWW dude
You: *laughing* sorry if didn't mean to wake the sleeping beauty
Billie: shut the fuck Up *playfully and looks at time* dude it's so early
You: I know... *looks around and lays back down*
Billie: come on lets try and sleep again *wraps her arm around you as she lays back down*
You: ok *tries to*

Around twenty minutes later Billie was fast asleep once again. Your head was full of thoughts as you slipped out of billies arms and out of the bed, you closed the curtain behind you and walk into the main room where the Table is and you plonk yourself onto a chair. The driver had music playing through some air pods and was so focused on the road to not even notice you sitting there. You bursted out crying, sobbing into your arms, causing your hoodie To get soaked with your tears. You just have been crying loudly because you woke up billie once Again. She sneaked up behind you as you where saying
You: it's not fair, rovers gone now you are *sobbing and looking at a picture on your phone*

Billie sneaked up behind you and hugged you, you turned around to get deeper into her embrace.
Billie: baby don't cry it's ok *playing with your hair*
You; sorry you have to see me like this *wipes tears*
Billie: I know what might cheer you up *bites lip* wait lemme check something first

She lets go and pressed the button for the wall to come up between the rooms and the driver, allowing only the back window which was high to be seen.
She brings you into a kiss. To stop your crying as she wipes your tears. It got more intense as she picks you up and sits on onto the counter top, still the kisses are with such passion.
You: *out of breathe* I didn't know miss Eilish got so feisty *winks*
Billie: *out of breath then licks lips* well You never know....

she pulls you in once Again, allowing your toungs to fight for dominance. Before you could get any further, the bus stopped and the button came down, re-vealing the bus driver in a panic. You quickly pushed of the kitchen counter and fell into billies arms. You both went bright red and looked down.
Driver: sorry if I was interrupting anything...
Billie: no no it's ok.. we where just
You: talking, just talking about What the flight to New York's gonna be like today.
Driver: well I've gotta ring the other buses, they carried on, there's a fault in the engine *al the light go out and you cling to billie* I'll go out a check it, stay putt girls, you will be ok.

He walks out of the bus into the stormy heavy rain. You and Billie Plop onto the couch and it's silence for a couple of minutes.
You: you ever gonna wear a dress again? *wiping the mascara from under her eyes*
Billie: maybe, I don't know.... *hugs you* is so cold in here
You: I have a blanket in my suite case just over there, I'll go grab it *stands up to go get it*

You pull out the blanket. It was a large black and grey fluffy one. This was meant to be a present for Billie for after the tour but you might as well use it now.
You: Baby,
Billie: yeah what's up? *puts down phone*
You: close your eyes.
Billie: why? *confused*
You: trust me mamma!

You stand in front of her with the blanket unfolded. It was all the pictures you two have taken so far in the shape of her company's name  of BlohSh
You: open them!
Billie: WOAH *stares at it* did you make this shit?
You: yes! Me and my.... *tears up but holds them back* me and my grandma did *half smiles*
Billie: *notices the tears* thank you can come here! *takes your arm and pulls you into a long embrace* I know why your crying....
You: you do?
Billie: *wipes your tears* it's your grandma isn't it?
You: yeah. After you fell asleep I got a text from my mum saying they had to rush of to the airport because she's been put onto life support...
Billie: Oh my god *hold you closer then lifts your head to face her* that's awful mama!
You: I know.. *sniffs and wipes tears* but...
Driver: *rudely interrupts* umm Billie We have a slight problem, your both gonna wanna see this...

You both look at each other shocked as you throw on some shoes and Billie put on a hoodie. You both ran outside to see. Oh my gosh was it a mess and a half...