The planning

Hello :)

Maggie phones the driver and her and Billie went back home. Smiling and laughing the whole way home. Eventually The driver pulled into Billies driveway. Maggie unlocked the front door and they both went in, plopping onto the couch with Patrick and Finneas.
Patrick: so, let's see it?
Billie: ok ok *pulls out ring and shows Patrick and Finneas*
Finneas: woah, that's beautiful,
Patrick: That sure is
Finneas: *shuts the ring box* I can't believe your getting engaged before I am *laughs and hands it back to billie who slips it back into the bag*
Maggie: so *pulls up google* what is your plan?
Billie: so, as it's Her birthday on the Thursday, when we are at the Groove N Moo what ever the fuck it's called
Patrick: mhmm?
Finneas: and?
Billie: I'm getting there. It's only a Half hour drive down to the beach there.'I was thinking of taking her to the Cliff side to watch the sunset. If you all hide around places close, so when I say Y/v I've loved you for a very long time... you all come out quietly.
Maggie: *typing* there's a place nearby. It's got a arch and loads of fairy lights Around the arch *shows billie* will phone the Company and ask to hire it so there's no Mobbing.
Billie: that's fucking beautiful. And it overlooks the blue sea! OMG I cannot wait!
Patrick: I'll go and phone them now instead Maggie.
Finneas: I'll phone Y/v 's parents and Tell them about it *smiles and gets up, dialling a number*
Maggie: thanks Boys. If you two go out, I'm gonna sit here for a while discussing what Billies gonna wear and how she's gonna get Y/v there.
Patrick: oki doki, Come In Finn *walks out*
Maggie: so
Billie: what am I gonna wear?
Maggie: hmm, what about regular Jewellery, with A nice tee shirt and shorts or something. We don't want it to be to bait
Billie: right, The fuck am I gonna tell her to wear?
Maggie: language and tell her your going out for dinner, so she needs to dress up nice. Maybe text her saying to bring some dresses. Unless... you wanna wear a dress?
Billie: PFFFFFFFF me wearing a dress? Are you kidding me?!
Maggie: well it might be nice?
Billie: I'll decide when it comes to it....
Maggie: just try it? For me? *saddened and smiles*
Billie: I'll TRY. Can't promise anything ok.
Maggie: that's ok, also make sure you only post videos from the concert and behind the scenes of it. I will go Live or take photos?
Billie: take photos? Just in case.....
Maggie: there won't be a just in case. *pulls out blackboards* after our convos, I got Patrick to pick me up some black boards so we can write "She Said Yes" on them for some photos.
Billie: aww mums your so cute *hugs*
Maggie: I just want it to be the best chapter in your life *smiles* I want you to remember this *starts crying* I can't believe this is happening
Billie: don't cry! *hugs mum tighter then let's go once she gets a ping from her phone*

Phone POV:
You: hey Baby :) xx
Billie: hey mama, how you doing? Xx
You: mums making me do SOOOO much house work... :( it ducking sucks xx
Billie: that does baby, And did you mean Fucking? :D xx
You: SHHHH! Nooooo..... xxx
Billie: yes you did! Anyway, I've got to go do some packing for Australia and New Zealand xx
You: ok baby! Love you millions❤️❤️xx
Billie: I love you more Mama, byee!❤️❤️xx

*turnes phone of and Patrick walks in*
Patrick: so, it's hired out. I've also hired a few members to decorate and everything so that's sorted out. They've chosen, blue white and gold theme, is that ok Bill?
Billie: that's fine dad *stands up and runs to hug him*
Patrick: bringing back memories Maggie *smiles and Lets go of Billie to sit down as Finneas walks in*
Finneas: There over the moon, they are taking her dress shopping in a minuet. I've Also called security at the mall to stay with them because she will get mobbed another wise *laughs*
Billie: make sure she doesn't suspect anything.
Finneas: not a thing!
Maggie: that's great!
Patrick: I cannot wAit *wipes tears*
Billie: right, I'm gonna go pack while I can *smiles* thank you for everything *runs upstairs*

——————YOUR HOUSEHOLD———————

Mum: Y/V!
You: *turns around* mum I'm right here
Mum: oh sorry, I didn't mean to shout. Can you come to mall with me? I want to get a few things for Australia like some dresses and stuff.
You: I want to get a few things to. I really wanna get a few new dresses to, I have a feeling we will be going to some fancy ass restaurants *laughs*
Mum: yeah *laughs* we will have security with us so You need to either hood up or down. Or grab some sunglasses to go with your beanie.
You: it's ok. If we get mobbed I'll take some pictures and carry on.
Mum: ok then *grabs bank card and purse* let's go

You and your mum (hehe) drive to the mall with Your Lamborghini and where greeted with Security who directed you to a private parking spot where The team is security will be.
*both get out of the car*
Mum: *shakes the Secuity guards hands*
Dell: I'm Dell and this is Theo, we will be helping you through the mall today.
You: *shakes hands* thanks Theo and Dell. Let's go!

You all walk into the mall and where Immediately spotted by a bunch of Girls and boys. Dell and Theo had to call for back up to clear a path to the dress store.
Theo: Dave take the left wing, GUYS J NEED YOU TO MAKE SOME ROOM OR A PATH PLEASE
*they starts moving*
You: *taking some pictures* I love you all! But I need to guy! I'll be back out soon loves *blows kiss*
You all enter the store as the security guards guard the door so no one can come in.
Mum: That was crazy out there!
You: it sure was *spots a dress* hey mum *points* what about that one?
Mum: it's beautiful, the gold and white and blue looks gorgeous!
You: *looks at label* it's Versace, $3600 not that bad to be honest *grabs in your own size*
Mum: oo! I like this one *takes down a Silver dress*
You: that would suite you so much Madre!
Mum: thanks!
You: *picks up a jump suite* I love this, the Gold Gucci G's and the white is so nice *takes in your own size*

Your mum walked of while you payed for Your dresses. You ended up leaving with Eleven different dresses. Even though not long ago you hated them, you realised how much you truly really do like them.
Lady: that will be two hundred and thirty two thousand dollars please.
You: *swipes card* have a good day *takes the six bags and hands to Theo by the door*
Mum: *puts her dresses on the counter*
You: oh my lord mum *laughs* I'll pay, how many did you get?
Mum: I've found like... twenty five ones I love
You: my treat ok *swipes card not caring about the price* Theo?
Theo: here's Daisy and Madeline they will take your bags
Mum: here *gives daisy her Fourteen bags while Madeline took your bags*
You: thank you girls so much! Are you sure? I can take them myself?
Madeline: no! It's our Jobs *grabs Cart and Trolly and hands the bags up* we just push one each for you guys *smiles*
Daisy: wow you girls really did treat yourself, where're of to next?
You: Gucci then Chanel, I need some heals... wow that's something you never thought you would say.

Your mum (I cant HAHAHAH) texted Finneas and Maggie telling them that you brought the PERFECT dress to match the theme. You both went to the Gucci store and Chanel. You ended up leaving with another 52 bags between you both. Your Lamborghini's boot couldn't fit it all in, so the whole of the back seats where full Floor to ceiling with bags. You both waved goodbye and said your very thankful thank You's and drove back to your house.
Mum: *brings in last bag* phewww
You: this is when we needed daisy and Madeline again *laughs* mine are all in my room, I'm gonna go pack them back into my new suitcase *smiles and claps, running up into your room*

Phone POV:
Billie: hey! I cannot wait! Xx
You: IM packing right now! I brought some new dresses, bags, clutches... all sorts :D xx
Billie: you look so good in dresses! ;) xxx
You: you know it baby! ;) xxx
Billie: I'm packing to, make sure to have all sorts of stuff! Xx
You: I brought some new swimsuits, bikini's n stuff. I've ended up buying another Two suitcases today :D xx
Billie: I've got Four so do not worry Lmfao zxxx
You: I love you Mama xx
Billie: I love you more! TOUR AWAITS!❤️❤️xx

——-///———/—/////———/:/-//-//-&:&:&;&

^^ I done that on purpose ;)
Anyway! Skipping the next ones To when they are leaving to Australia and the flights there.
You and Billie hung out a TON more. Like EVERYDAY 24/7. Never getting bored of each other's company. Chloe still was still trying to contact you while Eli and Issac Plan to come and see a show, along with Dani in New Zealand. Billie has that surprise for you! What will happen!!! I love you all angels😁 there was a Font change because my dumb ass forgot to change it LMFAO. Sorry for the lot of yo mama stuff... jk jk not sorry.. 😂❤️ enjoy and There maybe one tomorrow I don't know... I have Exams On Tuesday so I'll pre-write those ones to Release on Tuesday, anyway! Bye for now❤️❤️