This ring?

Welcome back :)

Maggie pulls Billie into another room.
Billie: Whats Up? Is everything ok mum?
Maggie: no no it's ok! I was wondering if you have decided weather it a promise ring for a full time promise... as in proposal?
Billie: Would you allow me to do full time? I was just thinking Promise. But mum I'm 17 but I really want to commit my life to this girl. She is my LIFE
Maggie: well.... you have my blessing. And clearly the others to. They told me about it.
Billie: wait really?!
Maggie: my dad and I got engaged at 17, so I don't see why not. If it's s promise to stay together.
Billie: *hugs her so tight*
Maggie: We are going tomorrow ok *smiles*
Billie: ok I.

You walk into the room.
You: is everything ok?
Billie: nothing could be better! *grabs your arm and Drags you into the room.*

Dad: there you two are, well your mum , Brachia and I are heading of. We Need to sort out some groceries other wise we will be eating dust for the next week or so *laughs*
Maggie: that's absolutely fine! Y/v dear, want to stay with us for the night?
You: I would love to! If it's ok with you of course mum?
Mum: I need you back before ten please! I need some help Cleaning the house
You: *hug her* of course mum. Anything for you *smiles*

Patrick waved them out along with everyone else. Finn, Billie and you went upstairs once again.
Finn: Wow. It's really out there. And we start your in a couple of weeks! *slumps onto billies bed*
Billie: that's Crazy Dude *laughs* oh my god I've gone up another Whole ass Two million on Instagram
You: holy shit how the fuck have I gained an extra Three
Finn: I've Got a Few to Oh my god. This is crazy
Billie: dude.... this is when our lives change forever.
You: but in a good way *smiles and sits on Billy's lap and leans back*
Billie: of course it is *kisses you as she plays with your hair*
Finn: you two are so cute.... I'm off to stay at Claudia's tonight *smiles* don't have to much... FUN *winks*
Billie: get the fuck out already *laughs*
Finn: alright Billie Boo I'll see you later, bye Y/ a-Roo.

After Finneas walked out. You both got changed into Pyjamas. Even though it was Five o'clock, you where both extremely Tired and you fell asleep first. Billie Slowly fell into a deep slumber to.

Eventually what felt like hours, turned into the morning sun. You woke up, got changed and threw on a beanie. In the middle of writing the note, Billie Woke up.
Billie: hey Mama *rubs eyes and checks Time* it's Eight o'clock... I'm cold come here *pats bed*
You: fine *climbs back in and goes into Billies embrace* you know the only thing keeping us from getting closer are our Tits *laughs*
Billie: the fuck *laughing*
You: I'm not wrong tho *laughing and then stands back up*
Billie: yeah your not *sits up in bed* you look FIRE
You: baby, no one could look hotter than you *gets text* ugh, my mum wants me back now *frowns*
Billie: oh ok *stand up and cuddles you* bye mama see you later
You: bye Princess *kisses*

You grab your things and head out the front door. You said goodbye to Maggie and everyone And drove your lambo back home again.

Billies POV:
Dude. I need to get ready. Shit. Mum wanted me ready before nine so we could get to the ring shop As early as possible. *knocking on door*
Maggie: you ready hunny?
Billie: Lemme Just Put some shorts on.
*puts everything on* can you do my Jewellery in the car for me?
Maggie: of course. Pete is driving us today.
Billie: what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Maggie and Billie Get into the Limo as Pete drives you both to the mall.
Maggie: thanks Pete. We will call you when we need you next *smiles*
Pete: anytime lady's
Billie: where to first?
Maggie: Tiffany's?
Billie: I looked at rings online. They liked ugly as fuck
Security guard: Billie Fans are noting we need to get inside before we start a Rampage.
Maggie: OH! I know the exact place. Billie, Davis, this way.

Fans started to swarm as the word got to everyone around the mall. Maggie asked the mall security to Say that it was a mistake for someone else and that there's no one here so that Billies surprise to you doesn't get ruined by some fans.
Maggie: here *reads sighn* La Peteclr Talopta
Billie: *steps in and takes of hood and sunglasses* woah
Lady: hi... Billie Eilish?!
Billie: hey *smiles*
Lady: is there anything I can do for you today?
Billie: yeah actually... I'm looking for a Engagement ring... for my girlfriend
Lady: your proposing!!
Maggie: yes but please keep it quite.
Lady: sure thing! Hmm *looks around* ahah! Over here *opens the glass cabinet*

She pulls out an array of beautiful diamond sparkling rings. Billie stared at them for some time.
Lady: what size do you need?
Billie: a 47? So 4-4/1/2
Lady: she had tiny hands huh?
Billie: maybe the size up then please *laughs*
Lady: *picks out a ring* what about this one? This ones the only one left in America!

The ring was Gold plated. With. A giant diamond in the centre and Six smaller ones around it. There was blue details Along each side along with some amber tied into it. Pearls all up the side to. This was the one.
Billie: I love it... not because it's the only one but because it's fucking sick.
Maggie: I totally agree... how much?
Lady: well... your looking at around $250000 for this one piece.
Billie: *hands bank card* just scan it...
Maggie: *looks at billie* what colour ring box do you want?
Lady: we have White, blue, red, velvet.
Billie: will take a White Velvet please *smiles*

The lady puts the ring perfectly inside the White velvet box and places it into a Gucci bag.
Billie: Gucci?
Lady: to keep it hidden. She'll think it's just cake from one of your packages.
Maggie: what a great idea!  Bye now!

Your team exits the Ring shop,
Maggie: you ready?
Billie: for what? *smiling ear to ear*
Maggie: for the planning
Billie: oh I'm more than ready!