The ride of a Lifetime

Hellooooooo 6K READS ONGGGG I LOVE YOU ALL😍

You all arrive to the location. The helicopter ride over the islands. Billie has surprised not only you, but your whole family with a helicopter ride.
You: *Getting out of the bus holding billies Hand* omg  *wipes tears as mum and dad come over*
Dad: can you believe it!! *looks around amazed*
Brachia: daddy!
Billie: *laughs* don't cry baby *wipes your tears of as you hug her*
Dad: Whats Up Brachia?
Brachia: me, Billie, Y/v and Auntie Maggie oh and Claudia! ride that one *points to a red helicopter*
Maggie: did she just call me auntie Maggie? *laughs*
Billie: oh glord don't say that *laughs*
You: that would be incest *laughs*
Brachia: insects?
Everyone laughing: don't worry
Finn: wow Claudia, your Someone's favourite I see *laughs*
Brachia: Finn *trying to pronounce his name* fin ess,
Finn: close enough *laughs and crouches down* you ok?
Brachia: can I have a piggy back?
Finn: well of course *crouches lower so she can get onto his back*
Mum: aww! You will be such a great father,
Patrick: *helping Brachia on his back* I know he will be, his and Claudia's child will be beautiful with a beautiful musical family

You and Billie had already gone up to the desk whilst they where faffing around outside.
You: *shouting* GUYS! COME ON!
Billie: HURRY!

They all run over and take the ear defenders from the captain. Brachia wanted to sit with Billie because she was to scared not to sit with her, so she sat in the front with Billie, whist you, Claudia and Maggie along with Finn who managed to squeeze in, sat in the back.
Captain: ready?
Brachia: Billie can you hold my hand? *leaning against her*
Billie: of course I will *takes her hand* there's nothing to be afraid of ok *cuddles her*
Maggie: That will be you soon Claudia, and you Y/v, you will all be such great mothers!

The helicopter lifted of with swiftly, following along with the second one behind us. You all went over the islands, Brachia was terrified but loved it at the same time. Billie and her pointed out and smiles and giggled the whole time. Causing everyone else to smile and giggle. You got down so close to the blue water, you cousin see the beautiful reef down below. It was a dream come true for you, you never had felt so happy before you met Billie and Her Family. They treated you like royalty and family, unlike most who are fake.

Eventually The Beautifulness came to a stop, you landed back down Safely, took of your ear defenders and got of the helicopters to re-group. You re-grouped at the Main office, waved goodbye and got back onto the coaches. Everyone loved it so much everyone was smiling so hard, they might as-well stay like it, there faces where frozen with a glamorous smile.
Billie: See Baby *smiles* after a Storm, Theres a mother trucking rainbow
Finneas: you guys ready to rumble?
Billie: yes! MUSIC FULL BLAST PLEASE!
Finn: idk...
Claudia: do it babe WOOOO! *dancing around*
Finn: FINE *plugs in billies phone and blares music*

Brachia wanted to come onto the bus journey with you guys, so she danced to billies songs the whole way there as Billie taught her some of their dances. They danced together until billies knees shins started to play up again, so she had to sit down. Brachia and you where probably her top supporters. As soon as Billie sat down, you got up so Brachia could teach you. Billie limped over to her suitcase and Got a bag of things Out of it.
Billie: Y/v, Claudia, Brachia, come sit down, AY FINN TURN IT DOWN A BIT!!
Finn: ON IT! *turns the music down*
Billie: thanks! *smiles as everyone sits in front of her* sooo
Claudia: oo!
Billie: soooo! mini Eilish, Mini Brachia, mini Princess, mini star,
Brachia: *talking about her self with confidence* that's me!!
Claudia: yeah it is! *grabs a bag that you hand to her and you have a bag to*
Billie: I heard, and I definitely fucking know now, that you are my Number one fan? Is that correct?
Brachia: That is! I love you so much Billie *starts to cry*
Billie: don't cry angel!! Don't cry!! *hugs her* but! *lets go* we got you some stuff!
Brachia: *wipes tears* really? *sits down*
You: you'll love it, Claudia and I have something to! But billies first!
Billie: *opens bag and pulls out a White blohsh tracksuits for her* your very one Blohsh Tracksuit!! I heard you always wanted my one on white, oh and *takes out a white beanie* TA DAH!
Brachia: OMG! THANK YOU! *hold it up to herself* I'm gonna cry again
Claudia: *hugs her* billies not done yet! *lets go*
Billie: I got you, a Purple beanie, a black one and some more exclusive Hoodies and jumpers and even *pulls out a Teddy bear with their photo on its belly and gives it to her* so I'm always close to the brave princess!
Brachia: *crying* thank you billie *hugs her*
Billie: AWWW *hugs her* wanna put your white outfit on?
Brachia: do I? Let's goooo!

Billie helps Brachia put on her white Blohsh tracksuits with the matching beanie, she looked so cute where she was so small and the cute lil Baggy ness of it.
Brachia: *walks into the room holding billies hand* TADA!
Billie: aww! *lets go and takes some pictures of her*
You: but! You are not Billie just yet! *opens her bag and Brachia comes running over*
Claudia: I have something tooo! *smiles*
You: *pulls out multiple chains, there was 7 mini ones that had each letter of her name on it, along with multiple silver and gold chains* taaaa daaaa!!
Brachia: can you put them on! Please please!! *smiles and jumps around* I wanna look like Billie!!
Billie: I'll do some *helps Claudia and you put on her mini Chains* aww!
Claudia: you are to cute! But, don't forget my gifts,

Claudia opens her bag and pulls out Some rings, mini ones to fit on her fingers. She brought her one that said "Brachia" a lil bunny one to match billies and some more cute rings. Then her final present was the cutest. She got her a Little ring, for when you open it up, one sides billies family with Claudia and the other side is her own you You and Mum and dad, along with Rover, your old dog.
Brachia: it's rover! *points to the Large Alaskan Malamute standing next to you*
Billie: isn't he so cute! *hugs her* well done girls, we spoiled her
Finn: Brachia can I see your outfit?
Brachia: yes uncle Finn!

Claudia walks her up to Finn as she twirls around and poses for him.,
Finn: wow! So pretty! You look just like Billie!
Brachia: thank you! *runs of back to show Billie the picture of rover*
Billie: so, Y/v what breed is he?
You: He was an Alaskan Malamute,
Billie: he was? Huh?
Brachia: I miss Rover...
Claudia: did something happen to him?
You: yes, well we don't know, he's at the vets while we are away, as he, chocked on a...