BBH

The last chapter was a little confusing as I wrote it while I woke up🤣 I'm sorry if it was but it explains why Finn is So stressed constantly because he was worried what Maggie and Patrick would think of Claudia. It's all made up ok!!

You where all sitting on the floor behind the barriers full of fans. When you all stood up and turned around, everyone went crazy cheering and screaming. Billie Explains to her fans about how she's adding a song back into the set list. The wii music started as you and Claudia ran up to the Side of the stage and Walked on after it stopped and the pink lighting came on.
Billie: so, *hold your hand* as y'all Fucking know.... *screams* we are Engaged.....
Fans: *SCREAMING* WOOOOOO
Billie: and Claudia and Finn are together as you know *smiles* but we came together as a four to create a little dance for this beautiful song, go fucking crazy ok *screams from audience* and there's a little Surprise from My baby just Wait wAit *drinks water and Begins to sing*
You can't pretend you don't miss me
You can't pretend you don't care
All you wanna do is kiss me
Oh what a shame I'm not there,
What is it you want?
You can lie but I know that your not fine
Every time you talk
You talk Bout' me but you swear I'm not on your mind,
You can't pretend you don't miss me...

You and Claudia begin to dance the little routine as you are joined on stage with two others, who Are adjusting Your mics and clipping you onto something.
Billie:
Everybody knows, you and I have suicidal stolen art,
Pretty moment saws
Stitches into all your bitches broken hearts
HIT IT BABY
Fans: *SCREAM*
You: *rapping*
You pretend that you miss me you pretend that you care,
But I ain't fucking with no boy that ain't there,
Running yo' mouth like some Fly trap,
Catching all the Bitches hearts who ain't there,
Or where there,
Stealing the souls of the innocent,
Corrupting our brains with thoughts,
But you can't steal THIS BITCHES BROKEN HEART

Soon as you stopped rapping the whole crowd roared.
Claudia: *into the Mic* oh my god *laughs*
Finneas: That was some rapping
Billie: Give it up for Y/V!!!!!
Fan: I LOVE YOU Y/V!
You: *into mic* I love you to Guys
Fans: AWWWWW
Billie: *giggles then kisses you as you and Claudia walk of the stage and stand at the sides* bro, I can't beat that performance, but, for this next song, I need you to bounce, like fucking kangaroos ok
Fan: OK

You both stood at the side dancing and Issac, Eli and Dani where going fucking mental to. It came to the end Song and it was time for you and Claudia to walk onto stage to bow. As you walked back on, everyone roared once again as you al bowed then ran of stage together. A security guard escorted the other three to the backstage room. You where all chilling for a while when the door swung open to Reveal Q.
You: *taps Dani* who's that?
Dani: *turns around* oh for fuck sake, ISSAC you didn't tell me you where...
Q: hey everyone *smiles at you*
You: *smiles and taps billie she looked furious when she turned around* um..
Billie: *gives Issac an evil angry look*
Q: Hey bill it's nice to see you
Billie: *snaps and stand up* get the fuck out of this room now and out of the stadium before I call security
Q: Why mama *takes her hand*
You: *slaps his arm of* what the fuck is wrong with you dude get out
Issac: if he's going, I'm going
Dani: Yeah Issac get the fuck out why would you do that.
Billie: GET THE FUCK OUT *tears to her eyes and Finn comes into the room and sees Q and Billie crying* YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NASTY FUCKING ASS WHOLE
Finn: I suggest you get the fuck out NOW
Q: calm the fuck down I'm leaving, come on E and I let's go, you coming Dani?
Dani: the fuck, no I'm not you trick ass bitch
You: GET THE FUCK OUT
Finn: *hugging Billie then pulls your arms to calm down*
Q: Oh mama is angry now to *grabs Eli's n Issac's bags for them*
You: *snatches arms out of Finns grip and starts marching over* I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE WITH YOUR CLOWN ASS LOOKING HAIR! GET THE FUCK OUT.... NOW!

Q's eyes looked super Wide as a security Stood in front of you and escorted the three out. You where so angry you Paced back up the room and Gave Billie the biggest hug you could possibly give her.
You: it's ok Mama I gotchu
Billie: *wiping tears* I can explain I...
You: *interrupts* shhhh, you don't need to, ok *hugs her so tight*
Billie: *crying* thank you *burry's head into your chest as Patrick walks back into the room*
Patrick: what the he'll Happened in here
Finn: I'll tell you outside *guides him out*

You: mama *sits her up straight* it's ok, it will all be ok *wipes her tears*
Billie: but you don't understand *sniffs*
You: *looks her dead in the eye* I know I don't but I'm here now ok, what ever happened, let's try and leave in the Past, let's head back, get to bed and Be ready for the morning *kisses her*
Billie: I really do love you mama *smiles and hugs you*

You: come on, let's roll, we gotta big day ahead of us tomorrow❤️