Mmmmoo-urder

Just wanted to take a moment to say RIP Cameron Boyce... you where my childhood hero, always put a smile on my face, always making me laugh just always my fave as a child... be safe up there with X, Hurambe (oopsie I cannot spell" and many more💔🥺

Your POV

I went out and grabbed my keys, ready to drive to the store early this morning to get Some supplies for mine and Billies Movie night tonight. I can't drink, I gotta baby. Well Orange juice it is then.

I pulled up to the store and Parked into the Electric car Charging port and Plugged the charging into my Lamborghini. Wow she was a beauty. As I went to get a shopping trolly, a few fans ran up to me and asked for some photographs.

" I love you so much Y/v" one of them was sobbing their hearts out.

"I love you to! Hey" o looked her straight into the eye while her friend was recording,

"Stay happy, stay beautiful stay Yourself ok, I'll see you guys soon, I gotta go Get some shopping for a movie night! Bye my loves!" And with that I took my trolley and went inside. I phoned the store To meet with a security guard at the entrance so he and one more could walk around with me so I don't get bombarded with Everyone.

"You must be Miss Y/v I see?" He chucked

"How did you guess"

"I saw a few people with you taking pictures outside" he smiled and I began to walk around. People where recording me and Crying as I walked pasts them, I gave a few a hug and carried on walking around.

After around an hour I had everything, now I have to head of to the range (it's an English store, it's fucking sick and had everything you need in there lmao) I needed to get a load of pillows, a tent, a projector and more.

(To the range)

Once again I parked up in the electric bay and let my car charge for a little bit as it was only half full of energy. It wasn't so busy in the range, meaning I only ran into a few fans. I grabbed a large shopping cart, and Found the pillows and blankets. I brought so many it was unreal, you could barely see where the bottom finished and where the top ends. I still needed more stuff tho.

Bing: *loud speaker* Breaking news, in Silver Lane Avenue a Girl has been Discovered as Murdered in her own room, a 17 year old girl called Chloe McMurphyLendrick.

I felt my phone drop to the floor and so did I. A man came running over asking if I was ok but all I could do it cry. I felt like I court hear her screams.

"Excuse me Security we need some help"

A security came running over and they immediately recognised me.

"Everyone scatter I can deal with this" this girl sounded familiar.

"Y/v, it's me Sherry, are you ok?"

"Have you seen the news" I looked straight back up at her and stared into her bright green eyes.

"What?"

Sherry was my ex best friend, she moved away when she was a bit younger, but she's back again, and helping me with my problems again...

I got up and Brushed myself of. I felt so embarrassed by everyone gathered staring at me.

"Look" I showed her the news story and she began to cry to.

"Omg. Chloe. I remember her...." she began to sob but wiped her tears and Gave me my phone back.

"Well, I guess your ok... s...see ya around" She stuttered and walked of. I just carried on. I had so many questions for her but I didn't ask as I'm so hurt by Chloe and she clearing is to. I immediately called Billie after I payed for everything:

Phone call

"Billie something very bad has happened" I was sobbing down the phone while I was packing the tons of bags into the boot and the back seats.

"Are you ok baby" she sounded so panicked as I heard her perch up

"Do I need to come over early?"

"No don't worry, *sniffs* just check this report I'll send you" I shut my car door and started the engine and the phone call switched to the car stereo.

"Y/v? Baby are you ok?! Hello?"

"Hello sorry... have you seen the news I just sent you"

"Oh my god"'I heard her voice drop to.

"As...as in Chloe. Shit. Wait that just down the... BING... road... holy shit"

I looked down at my phone to see more notifications.

"Billie, is that...."

"Another one, Cherry Blossom Road"

"In daylight..."

"Hang on, just be at mine for 2:30, so I can set up. I have an idea. See you at my house then. Bye, I love you... be careful."

I hung up the phone and headed home to set up. Not only the camp. But the Murder board.

Hellooooo: another Glastonbury picture for you my loves: