Song Writing

Welcome back :)

It had been around three hours, you and Billie where Still sat there making up lyrics when She finishes the last ones you spring up and start dancing*

Billie: dayum someone's full of Energy at two o'clock in the fucking morning *laughing*
You: I sure dam are *collapses into billie* catch me I'm gonna pass out now!
Billie: *you fall into her side elbow first* OW you bitch *tickles you and you roll of the bed onto the floor*
You: I'm *laughing* so sorry *laughing* Billie Please! *laughing*
Billie: is that a I love you? *still tickling you*
You: yes! *laughing* I love *laughing* you!

Billie stoped tickling you and helps you up.
Billie: Seee *kisses you ok the Top of the head* that's what you get
You: I should do that more often then *smirk*
Billie: what? Be mother fucking Rugby tackled to the ground *laughs* you crazy
You: No! So I can get a kiss
Billie: you can get them anytime *smiling*
You: I know *winks* Anyway let's go Get some rest *gets into bed and Goes under the covers as Billie comes and lays down to*
Billie: ok baby, you look so cute angel I don't understand how *smiles as you kiss goodnight*

Your eyes start to shut and as you start to fall asleep and you hear "Goodnight my angel" and with that, Billie turned of the light and wrapped her arm around you and fell asleep

THE MORNING
You where both awoken by the sound of what sounded like rocks being thrown at your window and chanting of "Billie, Billie" outside your window.
You: what the fuck is going on
SMASH!! A rock with some paper attached came flying through your window.
You: WHAT THE FUCK *you spring out of bed*
Billie: *yawning* what the fuck is... *paused* HOLY SHIT YOUR WINDOW
You: listen!
Fans outside: BILLIE! BILLIE!
•Heavy knocking on my bedroom door and you run over to unlock it•
Mum: what the hell is... OH MY GOD YOUR WINDOW! Let me call..
Billie: I'll call my security for back up
You: lets have a look through the back garden at what the hells going on.

You Give Billie one of your dressing gowns, it's was pure white, and some fluffy Slides. You grab a Grey fluffy one and some White fluffy slides and you, your mum and Billie run outside

Mum: *gets stool* what's going on? *whispers to you*
You: I have no clue, but something was thrown through my window, it had something attached but I'm not exactly sure what it was. I think fans figured out Our location.
Mum: That's crazy, these are some mad hardcore fans for coming at Bloody 11 o'clock in the morning just to come here and be A PAIN IN THE ASS!
Billie: *puts phone down* I have a whole security unit on the way, can I have a look over the Gate?
Mum: sure, but make sure your not spotted.
Billie: I will do,
Billie gets up onto the stool to see a sea of fans and Press all waiting outside chanting her name and Singing her songs. The  Neighbourhood where all standing outside Looking very confusedly around.
Billie: *gets down* this is bad, the roads been shut of by police, I don't know how the units going to get down here.
Mum: maybe we should head back ins...
Fan: OMG I CAN HEAR BILLIE! BILLIE
The whole crowd started to scream harder and harder
You: yeah let's get inside...QUICK *you grab billies and your mums arm before they could do anything  and you run back through your garden to the back door.

As you get Back inside, everyone Hurry's to get changed. Billie quickly Chucked On some clothes, let her hair down and covered it with a white Beanie and put on some sunglasses.
You wore billies hoodie again, even tho there was a tiny Stain at the bottom with blood, you still wore it, with a pair of Black cargo pants.
You: hey Baby, should I read the Rock *laughs*
Billie: yeah go ahead, *mocking you* ReAd the Rock
You: shut the fuck up it was one voice crack!

You walk over the rock, it had a white piece of paper neatly wrapped around it, you opened it, it was from a fan.

To Billie:
I really really really really love you!
You saved my life and you save many others around the world to. I gave up my friends and best friends just to listen to you and be like this now. Sorry I'm throwing this, but it's the only way to tell you How I really feel, I leaked this location by accident today I'm so sorry!
From
Adaline

Billie: ummm... THE FUCK! If you really love me don't go breaking my mother fucking girlfriends windows Dude!
You: That's sweet but messed up... anyway, there must be loads, it sounded like a hail storm out there,
Billie: I think we should go out there *pees out of window* look there's the unit now! There stopping them throwing stuff, keys head out there.
You: yeah let's go.

You both run down stairs but you where stopped by your mum.
Mum: you going out there? Both of you?
Billie: if it shuts them up quicker then yeah, I'll take my car to get them out of the way?
Mum: Y/v had a car you guys can use instead, so your number plate doesn't get some fuck shit by fans?
You: I mean yeah that's a good idea,
Billie: but what about your car then? *laughs*
You: don't worry about mine, I'll just get a new one, I have warranty
Billie: ok then *laughs* let's go outside,
You: ok let's go *grabs Keys and opens doors*
Billie: shit,
FANS: LOOK ITS BILLIE! WHOS THAT?! BILLIE BILLIE!
Some fans where crying, but Billie ran up to them and hugged a load and toook some pictures.
Fan: who's that?
Billie: who's that? Is that what you said?
Fan: yes!
Billie: that's my girlfriend *does a little tung movement and a little laugh*
The crowd got even louder then before  and Billie ran back up to where I was and whispered
Billie: let's get the fuck out of here... NOW!
You: ok stay here a second *walks into the garage and you choose your Yellow lambo, to take out with you.
Billie: WOAH TF
You: get in quick!!!

And with that, she got in and you made your way Away from the Fans and the crowd, you look back and they began to clear. You spoke a tone on the way to Where ever you was heading.
Billie: hey, my Friends, the Bell Twins are having a party tomorrow, want to be my plus one?
You: I would love to!
Billie: ok! *pulls you in for a kiss*

And with that, you carried on driving.

Thank you for reading Today's story! I'm gonna release a second part today, or should I? I love you angel💞keep breathing and have fun❤️❤️