Getting to Know her

Hey! Quick brief! Basically my Spell corrector keeps changing Finneas to "Fineas" and sometimes I don't even realise! I'm so sorry! But happy reading! Love you angel💞

The whole way there, you and Billie Held hands and Spoke about what you are interested in and goals for your life.
Billies POV:
She's perfect. The way she talks. The way she flips her hair. Her Cute personality. EVERYTHING UGH DUDE! She's perfect bro*

Your POV:
She's perfect. Her dimples UGH her perfect teeth and her perfect hair, nevertheless her eyes!
Wait she's leaning in... do I... umm...
she stops as Finneas clicks his fingers at us to wake us up from our daydream.

As you, arrive at their house, you wave the driver goodbye and Billie takes your bag from the boot of the car.
Billie: mi casa Is your Mi casa, i don't know how the fuck you say it but you know*laughs*
You: neither I've never heard that saying before *laughs harder*
Billie: *opens door with keys* Finneas, where's mum and dad gone?
Finneas: they've gone to the store to buy a bunch of movies and snacks.
Billie: what kind? *looks at you and winks*
Finneas: I saw that! Taki's, beans all sorts.
You: I'm vegan Sorry if that...
Billie: *interrupts* SAME! *gives you a tight huh* come on let's go upstairs!

As Billie went to drag you upstairs, Finneas stoped her.
Finneas: BEHAVE *smiles and winks at billie*
Billie: shut the fuck up, come on let's go

You mouthed the words I'll try and Finneas walks into the kitchen laughing.
Billie: so what's your favourite show?
You: what on? Netflix Orr?
Billie: yeah!
You: hmm *flips hair* the office!
Billie turn to look at you and starts jumping around smiling and celebrating
Billie: MINE TO! That's so Crazy DUDEEE that's fucking sick! Wanna binge it today?
You: duh! Also your music bro, fucking amazing
Billie: thank you! *blushes* I'm gonna go get changed into some pyjamas, bathrooms over there if you want to? I'm gonna get changed here But if you want to go out your welcome to *smiles*
You: no no, I'm mean we are both girls aren't we?
Billie: I mean I could be an Alien you never know *you both laugh so hard*

You Started to get changed but faces the wall. Billie tapped you in the shoulder and offered you one of her hoodies.
Billie: I can see you looking for your tee shirt, here borrow my hoodie *smiles and blushes*
You: are you sure? *blushes*
Billie: I'm sure
As she handed me the hoodie, i heard two nocks as Finneas swung open the door. Billie rah in front of you to block your privacy.
Billie: what the fuck is wrong with you man! She's trying to get changed! Get the fuck out!

Finneas has gone bright red a very quickly shut the door behind him.
Billie: I'm so sorry my love!
You: it's ok honestly! *puts hoodie on* thanks once again * smiles* it means the world
Billie: it's no problem, that hoodie looks good on you, you should keep it!
You: really?! But I can't surely!
Billie: you heard me, keep it, it looks hotter on you *winks*
You: thanks!*smiles*

Billie puts on the Office and you both sit in her bed. She puts her arms around you, but you end up laying on her chest as she played with your hair.
You: hey this may sound really weird but, it feels like I've known you forever and I feel so comfortable around you
Billie: same here, it's like we didn't only just meet today, it's fucking crazy because I've never felt like this before *you look each other in the eyes, you both lean in and Kiss*

Billies POV:
Did we just?! Did she just?! OH MY FUCKING LORD! We just kissed, we actually just kissed...

Your POV:
Woah. Did we just? Omg I feel so happy now!! Eeeek!

Billie: *smiles* You look Tired, you should try and get some rest
You: but are you going to try and get to sleep to? *yawns*
Billie: of course but I'm gonna watch this for a bit longer *still playing with your hair*
You: ok then... *you dig your head a big deeper into her chest and just slowly fall asleep*
Billie: goodnight baby *kisses the top of your head*

Sorry for the short chapter! I will be doing Either one or two every day to keep an eye out! Stay true to yourself Angels And have a lovely Morning/afternoon/ evening💞 love you all