Australia bound

Hiya! If you get confused read the bottom of last story's! Bye angels :) May be some offensive content, if there is I'm very sorry. It's also Imagined from a flight experience I had on the way to The Florida Orlando from England. Hey but enjoy!

Billie: *loads last suitcase on* is that it?
You: yeah *out of breathe* I believe so
Billie: *giggles* this van may fit this luggage now but I bet they won't on the way back
You: *laughs then gets into car, helping Billie in* I agree. Oh hey Claudia!
Claudia: hey! How are you two doing *nudges me*
Billie: we are doing great *kisses you*
Finn: save that for the plane... or not near us *laughs*
Maggie: *gets in and helps Patrick with his Hand luggage* geez Patrick what the hell is in there.
Billie: *grabbing the case* omg is there a human body in there.
Patrick: Maybe... ya never know

Everyone starts laughing and the whole way there was just jokes, while Maggie filmed it all of course. She's so sweet. We love you maggie! ;)

Airport staff: *loading the trolley's* the cars just inside, take your hand luggage and your bags or backpacks and head to the Transport
You: thanks you! *takes billies hand to help her out*
There was a lot of flashing from the press and newspapers from everywhere. Fans where lined up in lines but Billie could only high five as our flight was in two hours.
Billie: my babies! I'm so sorry I have to go! *blows kiss*
Fans: AWWW WE LOVE YOU *sobbing*
You: *takes Claudia's bags for her as she gets on* need some more help?
Claudia: no thanks but thank you for taking my bags!
You: it's no problem really! *smiles*
Billie: *sits on your lap* Finneas Put your bags onto my seat, so you guys have more room.
Finn: are you sure?
You: Go ahead, she can sit on my lap *smiles*
Finn: tru not to crush her Billie *laughs*
Billie: wait a second Y/v Stand up *laughs*
You: *you stand up and Billie takes your seat*
Billie: *pats lap* sit *smiles*
You: ok ok *sits down and notices the amount of press taking photos* lord my face looks awful today
Maggie: don't worry dear you don't *smiles*
Finn: don't do anything bad Billie *laughs*
Billie: oh eat an Earlobe Honestly *rolls eyes and you and Claudia burst into laughter*
You: eat an earlobe? *laughing*
Security: everyone of for security check please.

You where taken into a private room where it was just your family so no one got bombarded.
Finn: watch me beep again *laughs*
Claudia: you said that last time and you didn't
You: *takes of Jewellery and belt along with shoes and places your Gucci backpack into the tray* I'll go through first, as I'm ready first
Security: step through... *no beep* all clear
You: thanks *smiles and walks over to the trays to get your stuff and you start putting it all back on*
Mum: I didn't beep either Phew *laughs*
Dad: neither, nor did Brachia
Maggie: I didn't *laughs*
Finn: somehow I didn't
Claudia: i didn't
You: Billies last *laughing*
Billie: *walks through* BEEP BEEP BEEP
Security: stand here, *pats her down* your free to go.
Billie: always me man *everyone laughs*
You: always is *helps Put billies Jewellery back on as she puts her shoes back on and sunglasses*
Billie: thanks mama, let's get this flight!

You all sat in your groups at the gate waiting for your flight to be called. You had a circle of security around you at all times.
Little girl: Y/v? Is that you?
You: *turns around* huh? Oh yes!
Little girl: *starts crying*
You: don't cry! *hugs* it's will be ok
Little girl: can my mummy take a picture with you?
You: of course you can! *smiles for the picture and hugs her again*
Little girl: thank you for being so kind to everyone and how you treat Billie is amazing, I look up to you so much! Bye!
You: Bye! *turn to billie* did you hear that *wipes tears*
Billie: mama that was so cute.
Lady: Boarding first class Bubble reserved for Billie Eilish and Family.

You all shoot up from your seats, taking your hand luggage and Bags with you. Maggie shows them everyone's passports as we went through one by one.
Mum: I've never been on a private section before
Maggie: it's AWSOME you'll love it.

You all got on and went upstairs to your private area. Everyone slides their hand luggage above there heads and keeping their backpacks with them on there laps, they sit down. The seating went like this:

Finn+ Claudia Maggie+Patrick
You+Billie Mum+dad+Brachia
Manager+drummer. Co-manager

And there was many more to name but you certainly couldn't fit them into that list.
Billie: thanks for letting me have the window again
You: no problem, anything for my baby girl *kisses* I love you so much Miss Eilish, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you *kisses again*
Billie: me to *smirks and kisses for longer*
Finn: can we have a Noise protector glass and curtain around them please *laughs*
Brachia: mummy, daddy?
Dad: Whats Up?
Brachia: I'm scared.... can I go see billie *frowns*
Mum: I'll get Billie to come here. *shouts*
Billie? Can you come here a second.
Billie: sure one second, *un-does Seatbelt and goes over* what's up?
Brachia: *crying* can I have a hug, I'm really scared.....
Billie: of course baby! *lifts her out of her chair and swings her onto her hip, giving her a massive hug* everything will be ok. In fact I got you a little gift, *walks over to you* Y/v can you pass me my bag please?
You: sure! *smiles and hands her her bag* it will be ok Brachia I promise *rubs her hand*
Billie: *pulls out a Colouring book with pencils, along with a Dalmatian Teddy and a neck pillow which looked like a dog to*
Brachia: *gasps* LOOK MUMMY LOOK DADDY! LOOK WHAT BILLIE GOT ME! *billie puts her downs as she runs over to her mum and dad and she sits back in her chair*
Dad: woah, thanks bill! I really appreciate that!
Maggie: Billie what a good idea! Your so sweet!
Billie: it's No problem *climbs back across you*
You: you would be such a good mum some day *smiles*
Billie: I would love to be a mum *kisses you*
You: me to! *rests into chair*
Billie: well it's Possible *smiles*
You: I know I know

For the rest of the flight. Everyone slept. You and Billie stayed awake for the food and drink as it was SOOOOO good!! You finally landed in Australia. Everyone got of smoothly and got into the hotel with no worry's. You and Billie had a separate suite room. Everyone else have the floor above for the penthouse apartment room. You had everything you needed and more in that room. The managers came in and set up the clothing rails for Billie and Finneas. They even made you one. They done everyone's upstairs to. They set up the makeup table and hair table. Billie done her own makeup, it's only mascara so they needn't of worried for setting it up. They left a note on the mirror In red lipstick that Read "First Australia tour, biggest Arena! ARENA! You'll smash it"
Billie: *placing Jewellery onto a Jewellery stand* it's your birthday Wednesday. I've booked us a Reserve meal at the Cliff top restaurant.
You: that's so sweet! *places your Jewellery into a holder* you didn't need to do that!
Billie: it's the least I could do. Just us two *smiles*
You: your so sweet! *crys into her shoulder a little*
Billie: the theme is Blue, white and gold.
You; perfect because I brought a dress in that colour and a suite *giggles*
Billie: what?! That's crazy! You'll have to show it of to me on Wednesday. It's Monday and jet lag is getting to me

You noticed How billies Tics where really agitating her this evening, so you made her a Cup if de-caffe tea and told her to rest easy.
Billie: thank you baby, this means a lot. They've been getting worse due to the lack of sleep I have, but I'm learning to control them.
You: *joins her* and I'm proud of you for having to put with them. *kisses forehead*
Billie: thanks baby girl, now we better be resting for tomorrow's show am I right *smiles*
You: *switches of light and wraps arm around billie* goodnight princess
Billie: *finished tea and puts it down* goodnight Mama, I love you *turns body to face yours as she wraps her legs around you like a koala*
You: *smile* comfy *giggles*
Billie: shhhh! I'm sleeping *laughs*