Biggest venue so far

Hey! Just wanted to clarify for those who are confused on their ages, They are Billies 17 and Your 16 about to be 17 ok Wednesday :) I've based this marriage thing of my friends parents for those who found that strange aswel lmao. Enjoy!

You: *turns of alarm and shakes billie* wake up sleepy head *yawns*
Billie: *rubs eyes* says the ones who's yawning
You: *giggles and get up, you start stretching your arms* pancakes? Gluten free and vegan? *picks up menu*
Billie: oooo yes please... how much are they?
You: nuh ah *stops Billie from getting her wallet* I'm paying
Billie: you sure? *smiles and flops back down*
You: yes yes I'm sure.

You order room service up to your room. You end up Post-maids (ing) drinks to your room to. You both ate pretty fast, and you where hungry from last night.
Billie: *checks time* let's start to get ready *gets up and takes your place, placing it on the trolly*
You: *opens her vault* I'm keeping my valuables in here for now, want me to put some of yours in here to?
Billie: why? *laughs and takes clothes of her racks*
You: I don't know *laughs and places Car keys into the vault then locks it*
Billie: your such a dumb dumb honestly *laughs and starts getting changed*
You: *looks away* should I...
Billie: no stay.... it's kinda creepy here On my own
You: okayyyyy, also! It's my birthday tomorrow *does s little dance and you grab your clothes if the rack*
Billie: ooo! I can't wait to! I have a matinée show that day, so plenty more time together *kisses you*

Today, you decide to wear a red long top, with Red baggy shorts. Along with s black and red bandana, your jewellery/chains. You wore your red Gucci sunglasses and A pair of white socks with Black Jordan's. Billie wore the same colours, not even realising until you both Looked up at each other.
You: Billie *giggles*
Billie: yeah? *looks up* oh my god *laughs*
You; THE FUCK how the fuck did we end up matching?!
Billie: I have no Fucking idea, but that shits crazy *laughs* can you help me put this choker on?
You: Hmm.....
Billie: please just don't actually choke me *laughs*
You: *rolls eyes and walks over* I'll try not to *laughs*

As soon as you done it up, you got a knock on the door. It was the full squad. Everyone. You greeted everyone and shut Billies door so she could carry on getting ready. A few seconds later she came out anyway. The managers brought Laptops, everything.
Billie: gheez y'all moving in or Sumn?
Phil: no *laughs* the graphics for IloMilo have glitches out the system, so we are trying to fix it.
Finn: in the mean time. Billie Claudia will do your space buns for you
Claudia: *grabs out hair brush* come over here
Finn: oh Y/v *gives a box* I heard your Curling Wand broke, so we got you a new one.
You: oh thanks! *opens box and opens everything fully, you go and plug it into the wall*
Claudia: *doing billies hair* so Y/v, how are you enjoying this heat so far?
You: I feel like a mother trucking pig *laughs*
Claudia: *weird accent* omg same I swear I could make a whole ass swimming pool *finishes last bun* all done Billie.
Billie: thanks! Y/v want Claudia to curl your hair for you?
You: if you don't mind?
Claudia: no that's ok!

You go and sit in front of Claudia as Billie and your dad go into the balcony Along with the Camera man. Billie was laughing and smiling but you couldn't work out what She was saying.
Claudia: you two are like Super glue *curls your hair*
You: *snaps you out of the trance* oh yeah, haha, we are. I mean I just love her so much man.... no one could replace her... she's like an angel. *smiles*
Claudia: That is so cute *smiles* all done. I bet your exited for your birthday!
You: yes I am! *little exited squeal with Claudia*
Billie: HEY Y/v
You: YES BILLIE *shouting back*
Billie: *does her little laugh* come, let's take some photos together by the Pool.
You: there's a pool on the balcony?
Billie: yes! Now come!!!

Your dad takes all the pictures on Billies phone. Billie uploaded one to Instagram and immediately, with in five minutes it had already reached one million likes. You posted a boomerang on your story of Billie Nearly pushing you into the pool and your freak out face as she laughed.
You: you nearly gave me a heart attack *laughs*
Billie: does that mean I took your breath away?
You: you already did *flips hair*
Dad: oooh That was month as fuck *laughs and takes Brachia's hand* don't repeat what was said.
Brachia: I won't... I'll just tell mummy *skips of*
Billie: *laughing* that's so cute
Dad: not for long *hears mum coming* here comes the de-railing of Thomas the tank engine (I can't stop laughing idk why)
Phil: right, the venues called, let's go. Mathias has your clothing rail inside the Car already, with your show fits. Everyone's down there. Come on let's go.

It was a smooth ride to the Venue. Billie got changed into her show fit, she looked stunning. Mic check happened like the speed of light. While Finneas performed, Claudia Looked like Repunzel looking out of her tower at her prince. A fan recorded a video of us three dancing around the room like absolute loonies. As soon as Billie Got on, I did the same As Claudia. We both stood there with our arms out. We jumped when she jumped, we sung our lungs out. It was AWSOME!!! Finally I love you came on. As soon as she said I love you she pointed at me and the whole crowd or wave of people turned around recording And zooming into me crying and wiping my tears. They screamed their little hearts out as they watched Billie smile so much.
Eventually. It was the end of the show. It was meet and greet time for billie. You and Claudia Stayed behind as Phil Wouldn't let you two through there. You and Claudia still don't understand why.
Two hours past, you and Claudia where playing Cards against humanity on the table when Billie came back in. You gave her a massive hug and you burst out crying at how sweet she was to you during that show. Everyone celebrated the first show with Burritos and everyone went back to their hotel rooms.
You: goodnight Billie, in a hour ima be seventeen *laughs and hugs billie*
Billie; happy early birthday mama *kisses head*
You had already fallen asleep. Billie waited around an hour before she called maggie, Finn and Claudia into the room to set up her presents and a massive 17 arch. Phil helped quietly carry the presents in. There had to be a second table just of Fan things. Billie Pulled Out a third one, just for presents from her and your  mum and dad. Everyone had spoiled you rotten,
Billie: *wispering* thanks guys for coming over. Come here around 6 *quietly shuts door and walks back into the bedroom, slowly climbing back into bed*

We will see what tomorrow hold... :)