Ohana means family?

Hey! Thank you all so Much for 5k ready! FIVE K OMG MY GLORD! I LOVE YOU GUYS MWAHH🥺😭❤️

Driver: this is your destination *smirks*
You: thanks?  *glances at billie*
Billie: yeah thanks, see you later....
Driver: you sure will *smirks and starts to call someone* yeah 2790 Cherry Maple Leaf Lane, we got the whole crew *smirks and ends the call*

Mum: ooo! We haven't been horse back riding for some years!
Brachia: look at the pretty white one! *runs over* come on Billie *shouts*
You: well that's your call  mama*laughs*
Susan: *approaches* hello! O'Connell family and (your last name) Family! Welcome welcome! This way! You all ready?!
Maggie: *filming* wooo! Let's go!

She leads you all to a little trailer full of riding equipment ready to put straight on.
Susan: Find your size and button up! Shoes are on the left, helmets, I'll fit them for you but I'll leave you to it!

Everyone creams into the little trailer and Takes their sizes and Puts on the small Suites. You then all grabbed shoes and got fitted for helmets.
Susan: now for the horses. Y/v and Billie you first. *leads you into the pen and Calls for two horses* Cazakya, Beautyfliek,

The two horses came trotting over, as happy as can be.
Susan: Y/v, you can have Cazakya, she is Currently seven years old, beautiful black and white beauty, now Billie you have Beautyfliek. She is currently nine, also the Wisest here. She stays on track, she's very Kind and loving when she wants to be
Billie: *laughs* ok *takes Sues hand to Get onto the horse*
You: *takes Sues hand and gets on* woah its a lot taller than I thought
Billie: *giggles then shouts for sue* can we ride next to each other?
Sue: *helping Brachia up* of course! I won't be there. beautyfliek and Cazakya are going to choose the way *smiles*
Claudia: *trots Up next to your two then looks around to spot the coach driver* guys look *points*
Billie: huh? *turns around to see the driver rummaging*
You: maybe he's just emptying out the toilet? As I didn't want to do it this morning
Billie: no, that's not what I think? Look *points* there's someone getting in?
Finneas: who's that?
Billie: holy shit is that?!

Sorry for the short chapter I'm working on some GREAT ones!!!