Happy birthday YOU!

You know the drill... :)

Time flew by. It eventually came to 6 o'clock and Billie jumped straight out of bed, got changed and showered very quietly to let everyone inside. She opened the front door as everyone snuck in.
Billie: ok everyone have a hiding place *wispers* I'll go wake her up now

Everyone found a spot as Billie went in and woke you up.
Billie: *singing Happy birthday* happy birthday to youuuuuu!
You: *yawns and rubs eyes springing out of bed* good morning baby
Billie: *kisses* good morning mama
You: wow your dressed already? *looks around and fixes hair* should I? *laughs*
Billie: no no no *laughs* come on let's go order room service in the front room.
As Billie opened the door, she pushed you in front first and everyone jumped out from their hiding places and yelled SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/V!! you Jumped a little and had a big smile from ear to ear across your face.
Maggie: *filming and hugs you* happy birthday
Mum: *hugs you with dad to and brachia* happy birthday!
You: *looks at the tables* wow.... we are gonna need a few EXTRA large bins for me to un wrap these many gifts *laughs and starts crying* I've never felt to happy nor had so many gifts
Everyone: awwww!
Billie: *hugs your waist* aww mama,
Phil: I have your first gift *laughs and walk out of the room and pushes a large wheeled bin into the room*
You: *laughing* that's the shit I need, bye guys! *everyone laughs as you go to climb in*
Brachia: *runs over to the table and grabs a bag of presents* Umm... I got these for you!
You: *kneel down to hug her* thank you! *kisses her forhead and wispers* I'll come play barbies with you in a while!

She ran of with a large Smile on her face and held hands with Claudia and Finneas. you Unwrapped her Gifts. Your favourite form Brachia was the little heart framed she made on her own with her picture in it, she had the other half of the heart which had Yours in it. You moved onto the Fan ones and they where so sweet most of them made you cry. Eventually you opened everyone's. The Room was filled of Everything you could possibly imagine, from Gucci to Prada to a signed take that tee shirt. You where so greatful for everything. Once you had hugged everyone and thanked all the fans on an Instagram story. You where rushed into getting ready to get to the venue, so you changed into a new pair of clothes that Billie had brought you. It was a Green large oversized shirt with my name all over it in different fonts, she had the Same but with her name. We even wore the matching shorts, socks, shoes, had space buns and the same sunglasses. It was AWSOME.
You rocked up to the venue matching, there was press everywhere taking pictures and fans to shouting and crying as we went past.

Time flew as Billie done her show. You was requested to Surprise some fans at the meet and greet, so you followed Billie Into the room, you hid behind a poster that was there, it was a HELL of a lot taller than you and wider do you couldn't be seen. About three fans had been, on the fourth one, whilst they where taking pictures, you snuck behind Them both and hugged them, the fan started crying and hugged you to and told you and Billie how cute we look matching. You done this multiple times until the last Person in the que. Eventually it was the end of the show. It ended at three thirty, so you drove back to the hotel to get ready for tonight.
Once you arrived back, Billie Explained how shes taking you to dinner, but they new exactly what she ment. Maggie and the others got ready to.
You beeped open the door and went To get the dress of the rack.
Billie: I might where a suite you know *laughs*
You: you look hot in anything so I won't judge *laughs*
Billie: no that's you mama *looks through clothes and picks out something nice to match you*
You: *starts to get changed* ooo we are gonna be matching! Blue white and gold!
Billie: *turns back around to face you* I... woah...
You: your staring again... *winks and bends down to slide heels on*
Billie: hey hey hey, are you going to be taller than me with those big ass heels?
You: *go and stand next to her* nope I'm still tiny
Billie: *laughs* Mama you be looking fire tho
You: Billie Baby you look even better *kisses her and walks of to do finishing touches on makeup*

You curl your hair a little more and Billie let's you curl hers a little to. Billie looked so adorable and cute it was unreal! You grabbed your White Gucci purse and sat on the couch. Your dress was very tight so you could barely breathe when you sat down. You checked the time and it was Six. You had been getting ready for three hours.
You: yo we took three hours to get ready *laughs*
Billie: *stand up* is it Six already?
You: yeah *giggles
Billie: the driver should be here then, let's go!

You both got down into the lobby and Got straight into the limo. Maggie and everyone left ten minuets after, so there's no suspicion. You pulled up to the Beautiful cliff side restaurant and went in to eat.
You: woah *looks around* this place is beautiful *sits down*
Billie: only the best for my baby *sits down to*
Waiter: miss Eilish, is it the same food as you ordered on the phone? *smiles*
Billie: yes please
The waiter abruptly walks of and around ten mins later brought out an array of food and placed it in-front of you and Billie. You begin to eat, laughing and chatting and everything was so smooth. Billie spited Maggie and the others standing by the window and Chocked inns piece of bread. As you went to go get some napkins to help clear up the Food Billie spilt, she pointed them over to the Beautiful place.
You finished eating and the sun began to set. It was pre-payed for so billie took you out to this beautiful cliff side.
You: *billie blind folds you* what are you doing *giggling and try's to take it of*
Billie: just trust me *laughs*
Billie walks you over the large Bandstand, except they covered it with fairy lights and flowers everywhere. Let's hope you don't have hay fever ay
Billie: *takes of your blind fold* sooo
You: WOAH... this is beautiful *takes your hands* huh? *looks into Billies eyes*
Billie: so, Miss Y/v (your last name) I have something for you
You: go on say it don't choke on your words *laughs*
Billie: *laughs and stares into your eyes*
I know we haven't been dating long, but to me it feels like decades *you listen* you are everything and more to me and *everyone emerges from their hiding spots*
You: *looking around* why are you guys here... wait *laughs then goes serious* why are they all filming?
Billie: because miss Y/v, I want to spend the rest of my life with you *reaches into her pocket and pulls out the ring case, she then drops to one knee* y/v will you marry me?

There was cheers from Everywhere. Everyone was so happy my mum was even crying.
You: *crying* yes yes a thousand times Yes

Billie Gets  up and hugs you so tight you are both crying. Everyone ran up to the Steps and gave you both massive hugs, everyone was crying of happy ness. Maggie pulled out some boards that said *I said Yes* and *She preposed *
Mum: *hugs you* my baby's getting married
Billie: *wiping tears for the photos* I love you so much
You: I love you even more *wipes tears and smiles and hold a kiss for a photo which over looks the view*
Claudia: you two, wow. The strongest couple I know.

Soon enough Maggie posted the video of her proposing on her story and it was shared like rapid fire. Billie posted it to, along with the rest of the crew. You where so happy that it was the best moment in your life ever.
You: I can't believe you did all this for me *kisses billie*
Billie: only the best for my mama and happy birthday and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you....