Reception

If you are scared of the last part.... I am very sorry🥺❤️ It's gonna be a bit more in this one! They will get nicer I promise!!

You all as a group head down to reception. There was one Man there. He had a walkie talking and was on his phone. Billie put up her hood to avoid being Mobbed as we all stood in reception.
Maggie: excuse me sir?
Lac: *looks up* oh hello mam, how can I help you? *puts phone on pocket*
Claudia: we are having issues with our rooms
Lac: what rooms are you staying in?
Billie: we have 217 and they have 318.
Lac: ah.... *looks away nervously and Calls on his radio* Erick I need you to reception please? It's a code 34567, thanks Lac.

You all turn around to see Finneas running down the steps, his face was as white as paper and his eyes where as wide as anything.
Patrick: *runs over to Finneas while you guys stay there*
Claudia: I'll be back in a second *goes over to Finneas who's in his pyjamas*
You: why have you called someone else?
Lac: you'll see why
Billie: no, we asked why the fuck you...
Erick: *interrupts Billie* hi I'm Erick and you must be Billie and Y/v, congratulations on the engagement, this is probably how you didn't want to end your night.
Maggie: what the hell is going on?
Erick: I'm the paranormal investigator here in the MayBell Hotel.
Finneas: *walks over* can you just sort out rooms out PLEASE *panicking*
Erick: Its ok feel breaths. Billie and Y/v room 217 first. Come on let's go.

You all travel back upstairs, you clutch into billies hand. You sook enough get to your room. Erick asks for the room key and you hand it to him. He pulls out some meter to detect ghost with. It goes from green to red. Everyone slowly got into the room. Claudia shut the door behind her. She was comforting Finneas as you walked in. You had no clue in which happened to him But it must have been serious for him to be Unable to keep his eyes open with out Falling to the floor in panick.
Erick: hold this Y/v *hands it to you*
You: *flashed all the way to red and Another plate Comes of the pile* WHAT THE FUCK *runs backwards into Billie*
Billie: *hugs you and hold your head* it's ok baby shhh *strokes your head*
Erick: We know your Here Marge, you've just proved it to us. Show yourself again...
You: *hands the ghost meter to maggie* LOOK! *points at the metre as it flashes up to red again*
Erick: SHHHHH *turns to the bathroom and the tap turns on, everyone stays Put in their places*
Finneas: *sobbing* I CANT GET ME OUT OF HERE *forces open the door and Sits outside with Claudia and Patrick*
Maggie: they always leave the girls.... *laughs*
Billie: *laughs* dude, not going to lie this is fucking sick *lets go if you to follow Erick into the bathroom*

As you and Maggie go to follow, the door slams in your faces and locks.
Billie: HEY ITS LOCKED FROM THE OUTSIDE *shakes door*
You: *shaking the door* THERES NO LOCK ON THE OUTSIDE
Maggie: it's OK CALM DOWN *tried to shake the door and another Plate flys of the table*
Erick: GET EVERYONE FROM OUTSIDE NOW!!! *screaming*

You run over to the door and get everyone into the room. Warning them of what Erick said.
Finneas: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON *tries to force the door open but is to weak from crying and he collapses into the Floor once again*
Billie: HOW THE FUCK DO WE GET OUT?! *shaking the door*
Erick: TRY AND ASK MAGE TO UNLOCK IT, PLEASE!!!
You: EVERYONE QUIET.
*everyone goes silent*
You: ok Mage. We know you are here, we know you don't want us here. If you unlock this door, we will Immediately starts packing and we will get out of this hotel. Just for you ok
Billie: *screams* THE CLOTHES ARE MOVING
You: MAGE I ASKED YOU ONCE POLITELY, UNLOCK THE DOOR AND WE WILL GO *shouting*
Claudia: *screams in pain and hold neck* AHHHHHHHHHHH *clutches neck and rolls around* MAGGIE *crying*
Maggie: *runs over to Claudia*
Claudia: IT BURNS IT BURNS *sobbing*
Erick: THATS ENOUGH MAGE, LEAVE US ALONE. YOU'VE EXCEEDED YOUR STAY. IF YOU DONT LEAVE US ALONE AND UNLOCK THIS DOOR, YOU WILL BE BANISHED.

Suddenly the door unlocks. The lamp switches on across the room and the newspaper Flicks over to the next page. Billie came running out and Hugged you very tightly. Claudia was still on the floor screaming and crying, hotel security at this point heard us and cake running upstairs. They ordered for us to pack up both rooms immediately and get out due to the Safety Hazard. A medic came in to observe Claudia's neck. She had third Degree burns across the back of her whole neck, in the Shape of a bird cross and iron. You all Packed up Immediately, along with some help from the security at the hotel. With in an hour you where fully packed and you all got out with all suitcases in the Car. While in the car. Maggie hired a few tour busses for everyone. It took around Forty minuets to get to the tour Park. You all choose tour Busses. This time They where a lot smaller than the ones in England. The company went around them for one last spider check and snake check.
Eventually, The drivers drove to the location and you where parked up. No one slept that night as it was way to much to handle. they didn't even see Erick, he immediately quit his job. They clearly saw something no one else did.
You: baby I really can't sleep *DING from phone* who's it at this time of night?

Phone POV:
Issac: Can you try and sneak, Me,Dani and Eli into the venue tomorrow backstage to meet Billie? We are also recording for YouTube? X
You: I'll ask Maggie, text her to :)
Issac: thanks G, see ya soon ma Man
You: siyenara

Billie: who was that? *lays on you*
You: just Chloe,
Billie: oh that bitch *laughs*
You: we don't gotta Invite her to our wedding she'll try and take the spotlight *laughs*
Billie: *laughs* oh she's one of those *kisses your neck* also
You: yeah? Also whatttt?
Billie: I've been thinking,
You: mhmm
Billie: Because DUH we can't have children, what about A Embryo Transfer? But There's this new kind of technology that allows Both Mothers DNA to be Put inside, removing the old mothers and part of the fathers. Meaning it would look like you and I *smiles*
You: You know what, that Actually sounds like a good idea, but don't you have to be 18?
Billie: you have to be fully developed.
You: I've had Boobs since I was 10 and I've had my period since I was 11 so I think I'm fine *laughs* I've stopped growing to *laughs*
Billie: I've had em since 9 don't worry *laughs* Ive definitely stoped growing
You: how about we ask Maggie?
Billie: *tour doors open* speaking of her..... and look Here comes your parents to. I'm also glad they had no problems until we went up and told them.....