Am i angry, am i?!

Welcome back. Warning, some trigger warnings❤️

You look at her phone to see the whole video posted by the same person on YouTube. You called Billies manager right away and he took it down. It had been posted for nearly Twenty minuets with two hundred views. Two hundred people have a copy of it.
Billie: bro *picks up Phone and throws it onto the ground* if they have shared that to the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD IM GOING TO FLIP *pacing the room*
You: *get up and sit in the coach where she is pacing* no one should be able to screen record for that long.... not that I don't know they can *billies flops next to you*
Billie: what the fuck Am I gonna do, the show is in.... thirty five mins... I'm gonna haft to....
*manager walks in*
Manager: come on you two, let's go fit your packs. Billie your Four minuets short from two hours, got anything else to sing?
*you both get up and walk over to him and through a corridor*
Billie: yeah I do actually *takes your hand and a deep breathe*
Manager: and that is?
Billie: it's called Bury a friend. Finneas will know. If you can get hold of him and the drummer dude. We will be chill
Manager: ok. New song?
Billie: yeah.... someone's leaked it. So I feel it's only best to Show them at the show. Even though they don't deserve it right now...
You: it was fucked up... some do but some See you next Tuesdays don't.
Manager: *laughs* girls stand here please so we can fit your packs

Claudia begins to walk over Looking mad.
Claudia: Finneas found out... did you?
Billie: yup *strops and crosses her arms*
Claudia: he asked me to come and ask you if you should perform it?
Billie: funny I was about to ask the same thing *laughing* yeah Tell him we've added it in as a surprise for the fans *smiles*
Claudia: your to kind! I'll go and tell him *walks of*
Billie: I wonder if they just heard our conversation *laughs* this bitch hungry Let's go e...
Manager: you can't eat with your packs
You: are you kidding me?! I'm fucking STARVING
Manager: no I'm not kidding you, *Angry face*
Billie: dude dude dude chill she was joking *rolls eyes* let's go do sound check *kisses you* come and I'll show you where you can stay to watch

You both get to the stage where Finneas and The drummer guys had already done the First half of the show Practise with out you.
Finneas: Mason, don't worry about the final song. Billie and I are just gonna practise this new one *smiles*
Billie; sorry I'm late by the way.... got distracted by fake fans
Finneas: ready?
Billie: let's go

They practise bury a friend over ten times and they eventually got everything correct. You threw Billie some water as they walked back of stage. You all went back into the back room and laughed and joked and all sorts. You even played a quick Two minuet match of cards against humanity. It was finally show time.
You: break a leg Billie *smiles*
Billie: you know it! *kisses you* let's go!

The crowd chanted Billie as she went on stage. They sung every lyric to every song and her dances where so cute. Your favourite was her my boy dance... as it made you smiles so much your face started hurting. You remember it as going:

You eventually learned the dance of my heart just to I'm press Billie.

The show went so smoothly until bury a friend....