Apon arival...leave

Finn keeps interrupting... how rude

                                 Your POV

Billie and I have been up for hours. Laughing, giggling. Finn walked into the room with a huge smile on his face and There's someone behind him. A girl with short hair, in a mullet.

"ZOEEEEE!!!" Billie pushed me of her lap as she ran over to give this 'Zoe girl a big hug.

I felt my stomach drop to pieces. I don't know why but I got up to introduce myself.

"Hi!" Zoe came running over to me and hugged me with a huge grin on her face, she tuned to billie half whispering,

"Wow you wasn't Lying when you said you found a hot one"

"Guess I got super super lucky" Billie came round to my side and held my hand, she also pulled me into a closer embrace, making Zoe Let our a "AWWWW" sound.

"I didn't get to introduce myself properly my so sorry! I'm Y/v" I smiled as I shook her hand.

"Your probably wondering how I know billie"  there was something TOOOOO nice about her. I didn't like it. I don't know why but something smelt fishy or if it because the manager Stephanie needed to close her legs.

"Yes! You two seem already close and you just walked in"

"Well yes we are! We've known each other since we where soooooo little. We have a strong best friendship. But when billie moves to LA from North Carolina. We stopped talking and became distant. Yesterday I texted her and we chatted for a bit, that's when she told me all about you Y/v! I'm so proud of your Modeling to! So beautiful!" She seemed to stop mid sentence after she realised what she had said because Billie shot me a death look and she began to hold me tighter.

"Well yes! Mama is a beautiful, smart, gorgeous human being" she kissed me as Zoe kind of looked away in embarrassment. I felt embarrassed For her.

"Well I'll leave you three girls to it" The awkward silence drove Finn out the room and it's about to drive me out of this bitch to.....

"Well!" I broke the silence as I let go of Billie.

"Want any drinks?" I smiled at billie and Zoe.

"I'll have a Camomile Tea please, the flight took a while and I'm thirstyyyyyy" Zoe seemed to perk up at the fact I asked.

"I'll have a green tea please baby" Billie wrapper her arms around me once again

"Need some help mama?"

"No I'm ok.... wait actually..."

"I'll help" Zoe chirped in To enthusiastically for my liking.

"It's ok Zoe! You rest, I'm sure billie can help me!" I smiled and dragged Billie into the kitchen.

I began to make tea but I Could see billies expression changed.

"You okay babe?"

"I'm good" She fiddles with her rings.

"Hey" I put down my tea making things and made my way over to her on the other side of the kitchen.

"You can talk to me ok," I tucked a piece of her hair back behind her ear which caused her blush a little.

"It's just that, ever since I've become bigger. Zoe has suddenly wanted to become more involved with me. I got a little to over exited just them but..." Zoe came into the room with a massive grin on her face. It was to smug for my likings.

"How's the tea doing?" She smiled and came right next to me. With no space between us and put her chin on my shoulder. I shuffled along a bit.

"Nearly done miss Zoe" I smiled. Miss Zoe . I sounded like a mother fucking grandma. She tuned around and slung her arm across Billie who just stood there in shock.