Hello? Are you there?

Welcome back... smut Or two next chapter ;) enjoy my loves....

                               Billies POV

This bitch. Like y/v said, deep breathes..... I CANT FUCKING TAKE DEEP BREATHES. I can't shout, other wise I'll wake y/v again.... not willing to do that. Come on billie deep breathes.... it's ok. You've got this

Zoe:
I've got something else to say to...

Billie- Being you:
What's that?

Zoe:
Is started telling people that... you know, we date. Because of all our pictures and how happy we where in them.

Billie- Being you:
What do you mean? Our pictures. Zoe that's not right?

Zoe:
I know but... you deserve better. Look what I found today:

Billie-Being you:Yes that's Claudia and Finn?

Billie-Being you:
Yes that's Claudia and Finn?

Zoe:
Oops wrong picture lol I was editing for them, it's this one:

Zoe:Oops wrong picture lol I was editing for them, it's this one:

Shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT..... It's chill.... it's just be a Camila Cobello... does y/v know who she is... FUCK FUVK... UMMM what do I say......

                ....Skipping until sunrise....

                               your POV

I woke up With Billie Listing to music and writing.

"Morning baby" I yawned as she unplugged her earphones to hug me.

"Morning mama" she yawned at the fact that I did.

"You made me yawn!" She stretches her arms open and pulled me in closer. She smelled like The Sí Perfume by Armani... I wonder if she nicked some of mine lmao.

"Want some breakfast?" I got up and Tied my hair into a messy fan bun and grabbed my slippers.

"Oh... I brought you a gift that may be useful on tour" I turned around and grabbed a Box.

"Baby....you didn't have to" she smiled.

"Hang on!! Don't open it yet!!! I need to film your reaction"

I started to look for my phone...

"Hmm that's funny I swear I plugged it in here?"

I still carried on and Billie helped to loook to but we couldn't find it. We even emptied our pockets to prove to one another.

"Oh well. Come on then baby open it!"

I hand her the messily wrapped box because I cannot wrap for SHITTTTTT. (LITURALLY tho I cannot wrap lmao)

"Baby.... you didn't!"

She pulled out a Gucci X Your brand box.

"You made a brand deal.... with Gucci!!" Her eyes widened as she hugged me. Look at her cute little flushed cheeks🥺how can someone look so perfect when they have been up all night I do not understand.

She finally opened the box and got out the sliders. They where black, with neon green writing across it With my name. Then around the sides different things that looked freshly spray painted onto.

"These are fire mama! Thank you so much!" She kisses my lips Quickly and smiles from ears to ear. Still examining the shoes.

"Right, I better hop into the shower, I've gotta get ready for a meeting about the clothing drop" i walked out the room, leaving Billie all happy and smiley and simply just got into the shower.

                                Billies POV

I feel so fucking terrible... she's gifted me and I've messed her around while she is trying to  look for her phone. It's in my bra. Stupid place I know... but she wouldn't of searched there. I opened it back up to Five FaceTime miss calls from Zoe and a bunch of texts saying:

Zoe:
Soo...
Your probably mad now aren't you?
I get how you feel, you must be mad as fuck,
Because I am and I ain't her girl.
So what do you say?
Give it a go?
Bitch baggggg answer
Babbyyyyyy

Did she just.... did she just call her mother fucking baby. She just stepped over the line, across the line and under. SHADY MOTHER FUCKER. Shit. The shower just turned of. I made it look like I was searching as she walked back in, in a small towel and she was brushing her hair. Hot damn.....

"I found your phone!" I made it look like I pulled it from between the sofa cushions.

"I was being nosy.... but look what Zoe has text you!" I blurted that out by accident. She looked confused as fuck and just came and sat next to me. I passed her her phone and she opened it up and begun to laugh.

"I saw that picture on Camilla's Instagram LMAO you guys only met what the fuck is wrong with her.... what the fuck" she couldn't stop laughing and so did I.... This is why I love her....

Suddenly she got up and just placed her phone down. Put her hair brush down and something else fell to....