Prologue II

The journey had been long, and Minho's butt was sore now. Cho had been good, and had a steady canter and trot, but it wasn't enough to save the young prince from the butt pain.

"Owwww! Hyung!" Minho cried, as he got off his horse. Min-hyung stared softly down at his brother. "Yes?"

"My butt hurts, hyung!" Minho cried, rubbing his behind. "I can't feel my legs!"

Min-hyung chuckled and looked around. They were in the forest, on the outskirts of the Lee Kingdom, and would soon be crossing into the Han Kingdom. They had one more day of travel, and poor Minho would have to suffer through all of it. Unless he gave up and rode with Ji-eun. But he had too much pride to do that without force, even as a four-year-old.

Min-hyung sat down on a stump, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Minho. I don't know how to help you!"

"Just let me sit on you! You're squishy!" Minho said, climbing onto Min-hyung's lap. Min-hyung shifted, so that Minho could sit comfortably.

"Thanks hyung!" Minho murmured, nuzzling into Min-hyung's shirt. There, he slowly fell asleep, clinging to his youngest older brother.

~oOo~

When the youngest prince awoke, he was no longer sitting on Min-hyung's lap. He was now resting his head on his older sister's lap. He was not on a horse, and instead being carried by four men. He sat up fast, staring at his sister. "Noonim! Why am I not riding Cho? Where is he?"

Ji-eun looked down at Minho. "Minho, you've been sleeping all day. Cho's outside. Don't worry, he's still with us. But you can't ride him while you're sleeping, can you?"

"No..." Minho mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Ji-eun smiled at her younger brother. "We're almost there anyways. Don't you worry, and just sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there, alright?"

Minho was about to protest, before a giant yawn interrupted. Then, he thought better of it, and nodded, slowly easing himself onto Ji-eun's lap. There he slept, until they arrived in the Han Palace.

Minho was awakened, and together with his siblings were greeted by the king's younger brother, Prince Seung-woo. He bowed to the princes and princesses of the neighboring, enemy kingdom with slight hostility. Still, he led them into the castle, and gave them rooms to stay in. He told them that the king would see them the next day, with the new prince. The exhausted royals didn't argue, and instead went straight to bed. Minho slept with Ji-eun, while Jihoon and Min-hyung went to their own rooms. All the Lee Royals slept well. And the next morning, they woke refreshed.

"Please come this way. You will be having breakfast with the king!" servants lead them through the giant palace. Ji-eun led the way, her younger brothers being nervous, being in a new palace for the first time.

King Han Sang-hyuk was kind to them, and smiled often. He couldn't have been much older than King Minhyuk, but this was his first child. He stared at Minho.

"Prince Minho. Would you like to meet my son? I have high hopes for a friendship between you two!" he sighed. "Maybe that's when no war will rage between us."

Ji-eun bowed to the king. "Minho would be happy to meet the new prince," she paused. "Does he have a name?"

The king smiled. "Yes. Jisung. Prince Han Jisung."

~oOo~

The Lee Royalty spent a few days with the Han Royals, before having to return home. They would soon be moving palaces, as summer was approaching, and they had to go back so that Ji-eun could take over the moving process. Even with their stay being so short, Minho had fallen in love with the new prince. With the king and queen watching, he had held him, and even kissed his forehead. Indeed, the young prince loved the baby.