Chapter Ten

(Ignore that fact that he is posing for a selfie here...)

Dressing a royal man took just as long as it took to dress a royal woman. Almost. Maybe not quite, but it sure took a very long time. Crown Prince Lee Minho was sitting in his room, having maids dress him for over two hours before he was done. He was sure that the rest of his men didn't have to wear half of what he was wearing now. Not that it mattered. He must wear them, and that was not a question.

He was about to head to the royal feast, welcoming the Lee Crown Prince to that Han state. All the Han generals and high ranked officials would be there, as well as the ambassadors that would be there from their visit with Master Kang and Crown Prince Han. He had to make sure that he didn't mess up. Failure at this point would mean a massive war against all of the people he was now surrounded with. It was a good thing that he had the three, high-ranked Kim brothers with him. General Kim Taehyung, and Captains Kim Namjoon and Kim Mingyu would be of great help to him now.

Yongbok came and called through the door. "Cousin, we must go now. We do not want to be late, as the guests of honor."

"Yes. Come in. I am just finishing up."

Yongbok pulled the door open to find his cousin putting the final touches on his robe. He nodded in approval when Minho turned around and looked at him. "Well, I think that you are ready. Shall we go?"

Minho nodded. "Yes. Let's not keep our hosts waiting."

The two cousins walked down a long hall, following a servant. They were led outside to where the feast would take place. They stood behind wooden doors, waiting to be announced to the lords, ladies, and officials that sat behind these doors.

"All rise for the great Crown Prince Lee Minho!" Shouted somehow, somewhere above them. There was stir on the other side as everyone got to their feet, including the Han Crown Prince. The doors were flung open, and in his greatness, Minho made his way out from behind the doors.

The officials sat on the ground, behind small wooden ground tables. Others sat in the stands to the sides. Ahead of him, slightly lifted off the ground, sat the ambassadors, and then, high above everyone else, sat Crown Prince Han Jisung and Master Kang. A seat next to him would be where Minho made his way to be.

He walked slowly, making sure he didn't trip over his own feet, as he had a habit to do after traveling over long distances. His long robes dragged over the ground softly as he passed the officials and fell into the shadow of the elevated rise.

He reached the base, and stared up at Prince Han, and bowed, greeting him properly in front of the Han Kingdom. He then turned, and began to climb the stairs that led up to his seat. When he reached the top, he sighed in relief. He had not fallen. He bowed again to both Master Kang and the prince, before taking his seat.

Wang Ka-Yee glanced behind him at the Lee Crown Prince in his glory, staring out at the people below him, and flames dancing against his cheeks. He raised his eyebrows, and turned to fellow ambassador Tuan Yi-en.

After a few moments of silence, another yell rose to the air. "All rise to greet Prince Lee Yongbok!"

Everyone but the three royals at the top of the pyramid rose as Yongbok walked into the feast venue. He stared around him, before walking swiftly, faster than Minho had, to the base of the rise, and bowed deeply at his waist to his own prince, the Han prince, and the Master. He then walked up the stairs to take his spot on the step below Minho.

Right as he sat down, there was a third. "Returning Lord Seo, the Han Court welcomes you!" The doors were thrown open at the sound of a gong, and Changbin walked in, dressed now in bright robes, instead of his dark clothes. His hair was groomed well, and he walked with power now, in his own territory. Yongbok's eyes were glued to him as he watched him arrive at the foot of the slope.