Chapter Sixty Three

(WARNING: MATURE THEME AHEAD. Please skip ahead if you are not okay with sexual themes.)

Jisung groaned and opened his eyes slowly, finding Minho was still laying in bed next to him so it must have been very early.

Minho looked over at him and then turned and wrapped his arms around his waist. Yeong and Hei-ran were both in their own rooms at the moment, so they were alone.

Jisung cuddled into Minho's chest. "I'm tired," he whispered as he closed his eyes once more and held onto Minho. "But I don't want to go to sleep."

"Why not?" Minho whispered as he bent down and kissed Jisung's forehead. "Is there something bothering you?"

"I keep having nightmares," Jisung's voice was muffled as he talked into Minho's chest. "That you are gone in the fighting and I'm left here all alone."

Minho pressed his nose to Jisung's neck, sending shivers up Jisung's spine. "Even if I die out there, I'll never really leave you..." he whispered as his hands moved up around Jisung's chest. "I'll always be here," his hand moved under Jisung's hanbok and up to rest on his chest, his heart beating fast under it.

"And here," he whispered again as his other hand moved up over Jisung's forehead, pulling Jisung's head back so that his neck was fully exposed.

"W-what are you doing?" Jisung gasped as Minho's teeth sank into the soft skin right below his ear. His toes curled under the blanket as Minho sucked at that spot, leaving his mark on Jisung's neck.

"Do you not want to?" Minho sat up slightly and looked right in Jisung's eyes. He would stop if Jisung told him to. He would go out and train and pretend he never had the urge.

Jisung also looked up and found Minho's eyes soft and understanding. "No, I want to," he whispered back as he reached up and pulled Minho's head down so that he could find his lips.

Minho's eyes widened as Jisung's soft tongue brushed against his lip. "Oh, is that right?" he laughed as he moved so that he was above Jisung. Jisung's hand moved up and into his hair as their kiss deepened and Minho found his tongue dancing with Jisung's.

Pulling away once more, Minho took in Jisung's beautiful, flushed face. "Are you alright?" he whispered as he brushed Jisung's hair from his eyes.

"I'm fine," Jisung whispered back with a small smile. "Hurry up already! We don't have all day!"

"Alright then," Minho pulled his own robes off his shoulders and tossed them to the side of the room before he did the same to Jisung's, their bare chests now thumping against each other.

Minho's lips landed on Jisung's once more before going lower, placing hot kisses down Jisung's jawline.

Jisung gasped as Minho went even lower, littering his kisses down his chest all the way down to his stomach where he stopped.

Jisung looked down at where Minho had stopped and covered his face to hide his blush. "Why did you stop?"

"Just to see your face," Minho laughed before he stripped Jisung of the rest of his clothes as well. His own clothes were already tossed as well.

"A-ah!" Jisung cried, squeezing his eyes shut at the strange sensation. "W-what are you doing? Uck!" be groaned, his fist clenching the sheets. "A-ah, ohhh!" he covered his mouth to stop the foreign sounds coming from his mouth.

"Don't do that," Minho stopped and reached up to pull Jisung's hand away from his mouth. "Don't feel shame. I like that sound of your voice."

Jisung pulled Minho back for a fiery kiss before Minho took his place between Jisung's legs. "You're more open now. Are you ready?"