Chapter Nineteen

Frost covered the ground in a thin layer of ice. An icy breeze cut through the air. Most of the men had woken up early in order to keep warm and move around. But that was not a problem for Prince Jisung and Prince Minho. As it turned out, they found their shared body heart warm and comfortable.

They had curled into a tight ball together over the span of the night.

Prince Jisung was in the center, squashed by larger Minho, who hugged him from the back.

"Shhh!"

"Shut up! You're going to wake them up!"

"Am not! You're the one being loud!"

"SHHHH!"

"STOP SHUSHING ME!"

Jisung blinked and groaned, suddenly regretting waking up, and wanting to kill whoever was being so damn loud. He tried to push himself up, but failed miserably. What was so damn heavy? He wasn't awake enough to open his eyes and see.

"Look what you did, Hyunjin! You woke them up!"

"Minho's not awake yet, so I didn't wake them up. I just woke up Prince Jisung..."

"And I bet you'll wake Minho up too!"

"What are you doing?" Jisung winced as he tried to pull his eyelids apart, but was met with blazing sunlight.

"Go, go! Run!"

Chan, Seungmin, Changbin, and Hyunjin ran out from behind a nearby bush screeching, running back towards the rest of the camp. Jisung was left confused, and suddenly aware of the body on top of him.

"What?" groggily he looked up.

And found the handsome sleeping face of Crown Prince Lee Minho right behind him.

It took him a moment to register this.

"AHHHHH!" he screeched, kicking Minho off him, waking the older up.

Cackling laughs came from the young lords that had been watching them.

"Ouch!" Minho cried, holding his waist as he fell on to his back groaning.

"Why were you hugging me?" Jisung yelped, his face bright red.

"I don't know! I was asleep!" he grinned at the blushing prince. "What? Did you like it?"

"Shut up!" Jisung threw his shoe at him, and ran off to find Changbin.

Changbin was polishing his sword once again, and glanced up with a tight smile as Jisung approached. "Have a good night?" he smirked.

"No! I want to have my own bed! I don't want to be sleeping with some strange Lee Prince! Nobody wants that-!"

He froze, glancing at Changbin's tight face and gulped. Because that was probably the only thing Changbin wanted right now. Jisung sighed and sat down next to him. "I'm sorry... I can't imagine..."

Changbin's smile didn't match his eyes. "It's fine. I'll get over it."

He wouldn't.

Jisung sighed, standing. "I'll be right back."

Changbin nodded softly, his eyes glazed over, staring into the distance.

Jisung took a deep breath before stalking back to Minho, who was now dressed and splashing water in his face. He glanced up as Jisung approached and smiled at him. "Good morning, Prince!"

"Oh, quite it!" Jisung slumped down against the tree that stood nearby. He crossed his arms and stuck his bottom lip out. "I just came to ask you something!