Epilogue II

(One Thousand Fifty Two Years Later)

(AN: This Epilogue is separate from the sequel.)

"You've got to be kidding me," Minho muttered as he stared up at the tower building in front of him, his bag clenched around his shoulder. "So this is JYP, huh?"

"Are you seriously just going to stand there and stare. It's just a new building," Bang Chan clapped him on the shoulder and guided him inside. "You know, the show is going to begin soon, so I'm going to have to pull some other guys together. What do you think?"

"I don't know anyone," Minho protested as they walked inside. "I'm serious, I know no one here other then you and Hyunjin and Seung-min."

"You talking about us?" Hyunjin popped in around Bang Chan's shoulders, glancing back at where Seung-min was staring down at his phone. "Put that down, will you? You're going to run into something!"

"Sorry," Seung-min put his phone away and looked around. "Why are we stopping here?"

"Don't you just want to cherish the thought of being inside JYP?" Hyunjin barked at him, dragging him along.

"We're heading upstairs," Bang Chan clarified as he followed Hyunjin and Seung-min with Minho. "There are a few guys that I have my eye on. I'm not too sure what type of team we're going to make, but we can at least start by being friends."

"Sounds good," Minho nodded. "By the way-"

"Felix!" Bang Chan suddenly waved towards the elevator where a small younger boy with cute round cheeks was going up in the elevator. "You're here!"

"Oh, Hyung!" Felix smiled and waved.

"This is Felix, I'm sure you've seen him around before," Bang Chan introduced him to the rest of the group in the elevator which was slightly awkward because of the very close proximity. "He's from Australia, but his Korean is getting better."

"Hello," Felix greeted them and Minho nodded. "Hello!"

"By the way," Hyunjin scratched his head. "I heard that you're making music with some other guys. Who are they? Are you going to make a group or something?"

"Oh yeah, they're great!" Bang Chan grinned. "That's Seo Changbin and Han Jisung. They're really good, by the way. A little crazy, but still really good. They'll be here today as well, so we'll meet them upstairs."

"Cool," Minho nodded as he stared at the numbers go by on the elevator screen. He let Bang Chan go off into his English conversation with Felix. He couldn't pretend he knew what was going on there, so he fell into his own little world.

The elevator dinged and it's door opened. Outside, they found two boys talking down the hall, the only people in sight since everyone else was probably in studios already.

"Those two, who-"

"Woojin Hyung! Jeongin!" Bang Chan clearly knew everyone here already as he caught the other two's attention. "We're all here! This is great!"

"Changbin isn't here yet," Woojin grinned as he walked over and greeted the group. "Hey guys. I'm Kim Woojin, this is Yang Jeongin. I think we're all going to be working together more from here on out."

"That's right," Bang Chan agreed. "We're going to have a lot of time for introductions later, but Changbin and Jisung won't be joining us for a little while since they had something else in their schedule to go to. What do you all want to do?"

"I want some coffee," Hyunjin raised his hand. "I want an Iced Americano."

"Coffee sounds good," Minho agreed as he looked down at his phone. "Is there a nice coffee place around here?"