Chapter Seven

The morning seemed longer this day. The horses were the only lively one among the entire group. While they passed through the marketplace of the Han Kingdom's capital, they had the first fun they had received the entire morning.

Since it was lunch time anyways, Changbin let them get off their horses, and shop around the market, while he found some place to eat. The soldiers were sent off to have their own fun by the Crown Prince, and together, the large group of friends, plus the armed captain and general, went by themselves.

Their stunning good looks caught the attention of many of the Han Kingdom's young, noble ladies.

"Is that the Lee Crown Prince? He is so handsome! AHH!"

"That's the prince! On his way to see Prince Han."

"General Jeon Jungkook! The hero of the Lee Kingdom! That's him!"

"So handsome!"

They were swarmed by compliments and stares as they shopped. Hyunjin and Bang Chan wanted to stop at every booth and buy something. Although they could have easily afforded it, they didn't have that kind of time. The general was ordered to drag them along as they continued, and he did so, earning much laughter from those watching the group.

They made their way back to where Changbin had left them, and found that he had sat down at a little soup shop. Minho was guided to his side where he sat down.

"This is the special soup of the Han Kingdom!" Changbin told him, putting a bowl of soup down in front of the prince. The prince licked his lips, the lovely aroma hitting him in the face. He was about to down the entire bowl, when the general stopped him.

"Your Highness, we must try it first. There is no telling if it's poisoned."

Minho nodded, and the general took a small sip of the soup. They waited for a moment, before the general nodded. "It is safe, Your Highness."

Minho nodded, before he lifted the bowl to his lips, and drank to his heart's delight. The others around him did the same.

When they were done, Changbin stood up. "I have to find someone around here. I think... I know where he is."

Yongbok stood up too. "We'll come too!"

"You don't have to. I'll be back in less than an hour!"

Yongbok refused to let Changbin change his mind, and he pulled Bang Chan, Hyunjin, his cousin, Seungmin, and the captain and general with him. The large group had trouble getting around the crowds. It took them a while, before Changbin stopped them. "Here!"

"Here?" Yongbok checked. "A liquor store?"

Changbin rolled his eyes. "This friend of mine... he's just like that."

"Ah... okay."

Changbin pulled the shop's door open, and walked inside, followed by the others. There, in the center of the shop, looking at all the drinks, stood a younger boy.

"Yang Jeongin!" Changbin yelled, making the younger jump from where he stood. His hand moved towards the sword, eyes widening at the size of the group. "What- Changbin Hyung?"

Changbin rolled his eyes. "Get out of here! If your mother finds you here again, he'll-"

"It's fine," Jeongin stared at the ground. "My father sent me here again to get him some liquor."

Changbin rolled his eyes. "You should not listen to your father anymore. He is only a bad influence on you," he turned and stood between Yang Jeongin and the rest of the group. "This is the Lee Crown prince, his cousin Prince Lee Yongbok, and the rest of their traveling party."