Chapter One

Fifteen Years Later

"Wooohoooo!" A loud yell echoed around the hill side as the youngest prince of the Lee Kingdom shot past fields of rice. His horse underneath him whinnied with happiness as the prince pushed him faster.

He ran past workers, who would stand and wave to the prince. He ran past the town, where young ladies would blush and whisper to friends. And finally, right as he was nearing the fence that led back into the palace, unexpectedly he passed his brothers. Which wasn't good.

"Yes, so tomorrow, I will be leaving for the day," Prince Min-hyung was saying. "I need to arrive at the palace by nightfall-"

Min-hyung was cut off as a large figure shot passed, causing him to yelp in fear, and hide behind his much shorter older brother. "Hyungnim!"

Prince Jihoon, however, had not been frightened by the fast-moving horse. Instead, he yelled after him. "MINHO! Get your ass back here!"

The youngest prince stopped, after hearing his brother's yell. His horse, now out of breath, turned and started towards the two other royal princes. A sheepish smile crossed his face. "Yes, hyungnim?"

"What are you doing out here! You're supposed to have a meeting with the court masters and the king!" Jihoon scolded.

"I know... but I wanted to take Cho out for a ride!" Minho gave his cutest smile, to try to save him from Prince Jihoon.

Jihoon didn't take it. "Go! Now!"

Minho nodded, and turned to head back to the palace.

"Oh, and Minho?"

He turned back.

"Minhyuk isn't in a good mood. I suggest you agree to whatever he says, alright?"

Minho nodded. "Of course!"

~oOo~

"No Hyung-nim! Absolutely not!"

Minhyuk frowned down at him. "Why not? It's not like you've gone very much before!"

"I don't want to! I am sure that Prince Jisung doesn't want me there either!"

"I'm sure that's not true!"

Minho groaned. "Please... don't make me go!"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "You're going, whether you like it or not!"

"You-" Minho sent his brother one last glare before he stomped out of the hall, the masters staring after him.

Minhyuk glanced around at the court masters. "You are dismissed."

All the masters quickly stood up, and exited the hall, leaving only King Minhyuk, Lord Jooheon, and Advisor Bae, who was now so ancient, his white beard hung past his waist.

"I don't think it's wise to tell the prince that he is going to marry Prince Jisung either..." Advisor Bae said, his voice shaky.

"I agree!" Jooheon murmured, shaking his head. "That kid would never go if he knew... it's better to just pass it off as a meeting, rather than a marriage."

"Then how long will Minho be gone?" Minhyuk asked.

"Maybe a few months? Maybe a year? It will be hard, since both are crown princes right now. However, since you are still alive and well, and not going anywhere anytime soon, Minho should be the one staying in the Han kingdom. So, maybe even longer...." Advisor Bae shut his eyes, trying to imagine what it would be like without the teenage prince here, at the castle.