The beginning

Jade: ruby....your actually my cousin?

They turn to each other.

Ruby: well that doesn't change anything. These last few years I've basically been your mother and sister.

Jade: but who is summer and taiyang? Yang also.

Ruby then clicks on summer and her date of death comes up. Ruby immediately leaves her and gets back to the tree.

Ruby: well....we didn't need to know that.

Jade: both of my moms are dead....it's like I'm a mother death magnet...

Ruby: well I'm not dead.

Jade: that's because I've seen you as my sister and I still do.

Ruby: well let's keep it that way. I'm not trying to die.

The screen fades away and sento is shooed out of the lab. Ruby walks over to an office chair and sits down and spins in it.

Ruby: Mina. Play red like roses part 2.

Mina: you've got it.

It took longer than usual to come on so ruby sits her head up. She looks confused and then falls out of her chair as it started because it scared her.

Mina: sorry.

Ruby: damn it, Mina! Bring out bleeding edge again.

The drone from earlier comes back and places it back in its original spot.

Ruby: let's hope it doesn't explode this time.

———

Jade was in his room watching YouTube on his computer while hanging from the ceiling. With his whole suit on.

Jade: so, the reason my hair is like this is actually from my real mother?

Mina: that would be correct.

Jade: I wonder why summer gave me away. Did she not want me? She kept yang which isn't even her child but gave me away?

Mina: have you thought of the possibility that she isn't the one that gave you away? Maybe tai didn't want three kids and your aunt didn't mind having you.

Sento: that's right! Tai probably thought he couldn't take care of three kids and decided to give me to Mina! I just noticed I subconsciously named you after my aunt?

Mina: I was Modeled after the my hero character.

Jade: cool. Cool. But should we go out on patrol?

Mina: tonight has been extra quiet so take the day off! Kick back and relax! I think you deserve it after finding out your sister is your cousin and your mother is your aunt!

Jade after hearing that made his suit go back into his web shooters.

(Author: I just noticed that I made him wear some boots when he should be wearing some thin shoes. So I'm just changing it so his power can work. He's now wearing some Adidas shoes that I can't name right now! Those things are pretty thin?)

Jade: she's still my sister. Maybe I should make some modifications to my suit design? Nah.

He then looks topside of left web shooter, which had the time on it and saw it was almost 1 am.

Jade: sleep is nice too.

He walks to above his bed and does a flip onto it.

Jade: yes.

———

It's a completely different day and month and jade was still sleeping.

Ruby walks in his room and throws some water on his face. He flips up and lands-