defeated by cookie

Weiss has just got done baking with Ruby after Ruby dragged her away to do it with her. Ruby said not to give any of these cookies to Jade but never specified why. She didn't see any harm in it so she found him with Pyrrha and they both look at Weiss.  

Jade: Hey, what's up?

Weiss: Ruby dragged me away to bake with her she said not to give you any but I don't see why not.

Jade: cookies?

Weiss pulls out a bag with a few cookies and sits down next to Pyrrha.

Weiss: here.

She took one out the bag and passed it down. Pyrrha took one and so did Jade.

He took a bite out of it at the same time as everyone else and he tasted something he's never had before. It had a crunch too it and he was confused as he swallowed.

Pyrrha: did you put peanuts in these?

Weiss: hmm? Ruby did most of the baking so I really wouldn't know?

Pyrrha: please try and remember Jade is severely allergic to those!

Weiss: oh no. I didn't know about that!

Pyrrha: well, I did!

Jade: oooh, I'm finna die.

He starts sweating as he moves his collar around.

Jade: yeah...getting a little...hard to breath. Please get Lily...

Pyrrha: stay here! I'll be back!

Weiss: yeah! Go! Hurry, please!

Lily: what's going on-

She looks as Jade falls over.

Lily: what the fu-

Pyrrha: nuts!

Lily: nuts?!

Pyrrha: no, nuts!

She holds up a cookie and everything clicks in her head.

Lily: fuck.

————

Now in a Vale hospital, Pyrrha, Lily, and Weiss sit in a waiting room.

Lily: how did this even happen?

Weiss sits in silence as she should've listened to Ruby.

Lily: how did she not know that he had a peanut allergy? Honestly, your his girlfriend you should have known.

She takes a sigh in hopes of calming herself down then sits down next to Pyrrha.

Weiss: he never told me! Unlike Pyrrha, he's never told me his entire story.

Pyrrha: both of you stop.

Lily: yeah, she's right. Arguing isn't going to make him okay. All we need to do is sit here and hope he's okay. All of us might as well leave. He probably won't wake until tonight and to make sure he's fine they'll probably keep him until the afternoon. All of you go home.

Weiss: but-

Lily: but nothing! Go home. Also, I'm gonna forge being a certified doctor and get in the back. It's extremely easy for me to do that soooo.

She speeds off into the back leaving Pyrrha and Weiss in awkward silence. They sit there for a few minutes until Pyrrha wants to try and talk.