Winter is coming

Team JNPR match resulted in the enemy team crumbled up like a bad game of twister. Ruby and Jade watch in their suits because their match is up after JNPR.

Jade: you ready. Remember don't be afraid to activate defense mode. I upgraded it so it'll be more effective.

Ruby: I'll be fine! Besides I've helped you take down a few guys.

Jade: this will be against other huntsman and you won't be able to use crescent rose at all. Just be prepared for the worst.

Ruby: you sound like a mom, right now.

Jade didn't like this comment.

Jade: oh, yeah. You've got a better control on your semblance, right? You can make yourself faster without the roses, right?

Ruby: yeah.

Jade: good, since I've never really used my semblance outside of my suit I'm perfectly fine with using all of it.

Port: we have a- er, two? Special guest this Vytal Festival!

Jade: that's our signal. Go invisible and meet in the arena.

Ruby: got ya.

They both give each other a peace sign and moved their way to the arena.

Port: where are they-?

Both of the spiders appear and the crowd roars out in surprise and happiness.

Port: I feel bad for whichever team has to fight them! Speaking of them. Team SSSN from haven will be going up against these guys!

Team SSSN make their entrance waving to the crowd.

Sun: I can't believe we get to go up against Spider-Man and Spider-Girl! This is crazy!

Jade: Mina can you key out the crowd? I'd like to hear myself think while fighting.

Ruby: she can do that?

They both slowly hear the crowds cheering die down.

Ruby: coooool!

Neptune: hey Spider-Girl, we should hang out sometime.

Ruby: I'll pass.

Sun: dang, you just got shut down by a hero.

Neptune: I don't care. She's probably not even good looking.

He said obviously salty.

Jade: aye, what the fuck did you just say?!

Neptune: uh oh....

The arenas get chosen and it was purely a water-based one as Jade rigged it because of Neptune's comment.

Mina: happy.

Jade: I'm still gonna kick his ass.

Neptune looked around him only to be surrounded by water.

Sun: I feel like I know who you are...

Jade: your brain is the size of a walnut.

Ruby's arms spring from her back. She leans back and placed her hand on the ground with the other behind her head, Jade does the same position.

Oobleck: three, two, one, begin!

The fighting begins and Jade got started with a flying punch to Neptune's face. Ruby jumped at Sage and kicked him in the chest then hits a backflip as Sun tried to slam down his weapon on her.