A blinding white end

Ruby who had Crescent Rose, cut down a few Grimm around her. She was in her spider suit as well.

Ruby: Penny!

Penny jumped out from behind her and she threw her swords cutting down groups of Grimm then fired lasers out of her blades killing a few more.

Ruby: let's go!

Penny: right away!

————

Over with everyone else's who haven't moved from their spots.

Jade gets a call in his visor. It was Jaune and he answers.

Jaune: JADE! SAVE HER!

Jade: what? Where are you?!

Jaune: I'm fine! In Vale, but Pyrrha! She went to go fight that woman by herself! She doesn't stand a chance!

Jade: where!

Jaune: Ozpin's office! She went after her! Go! NOW!

Jade: no need to yell. Also, call Lily, she's been worried about you all this time. She's your girlfriend after all.

The screen disappears and Jade looked to Lily who's scroll rings.

Mina: usually I would say don't. But you need to save her.

Jade goes invisible and got up. He teleports away then Nora looked over.

All she saw was the rose petals.

Nora: Jade...? He disappeared!

Ren: even with a missing eye, his spider-sense should make up for it. ....I hope?

———

Ruby and Penny finally made it to the outside of the tower to see the Grimm wyvern around it.

Ruby zoomed her lenses in to see inside the tower. The elevator was broken meaning she would be the only one going.

Ruby: Penny! The elevator is broken, I'll be going by myself.

Jade: oh, no you ain't!

She felt his hand on her shoulder forcing her to turn around.

Jade: Penny, go back to everyone else, me and Ruby will bring back Pyrrha.

Penny: alright!

Penny sprints away.

Both of their spider senses go off and they look up. The top of the tower breaks apart and Jade grabbed Ruby and teleported to a safe area.

The metal falls down around the tower lifting up a lot of dust.

He was shielding Ruby then retracted his mask.

Jade: you okay?

She removed her mask as well.

Ruby: I'm fine.

She looked to see that his eyepatch was more of just black cloth wrapped around his head covering his eye.

They both get a dreadful feeling all around them and felt a sense of urgency.

Jade: go!

He takes her hand and they both put their mask back on. He spins and throws her at the tower.

While in the air she turned and shot a web to his hand and pulled bringing him up with her.

When they latched onto the tower they slide down a bit.