FOOD FIGHT!

Ruby just couldn't contain herself and ended up telling team JNPR that Jade was spider-man. But anyway, everyone was sitting in the Lunchroom and Jade got the feeling that he let someone down.

Weiss: you okay? 

Jade: yeah...just felt like something was off. I'm fine now.

In his moment of not paying attention, Nora threw an apple at him which he caught anyway thanks to his spider-sense.

Nora: that's not fair and you know it!

He shrugged and Ruby drops a giant binder onto the table.

Jade: isn't that-

Ruby quickly cuts him off with a speech.

Ruby: brother, sister, friends...Weiss.

Weiss: hey!

Ruby: four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Jade: hey this speech sounds really familiar...

Yang catches a berry in her mouth.

Ruby: a dream that one day the five of us would come together like a team and have the most fun anyone had ever had! Ever!

Weiss: did you steal my binder?

Ruby throws up the peace sign.

Ruby: Jade did it for me.

Weiss looks at him and he looks away.

Blake: what are you talking about.

She points the Blake and Jade looks back with Weiss still glaring at him.

Ruby: I'm talking about starting off the semester with a bang.

Jade can feel the bad pun coming.

Yang: I always like to kick my semester off with a Y-

Before she could finish Jade shot her with a low voltage electric web shocking her out of her sentence. She also earned an apple to the face from Nora.

Nora: booo!

Ruby: look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year. Our second semester is going to be great. But classes start back up tomorrow which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I'm not sure if I should be proud or scared about what you have in store for us.

Yang stands up and throws a green apple at Nora.

Jade: ehh, probably a little bit of both.

Blake: hmm, I don't know...I think I might sit this one out...

Weiss: sit out or not. I think however we spend this day we should do it as a team. I for one think that-

In the middle of her standing up, she gets hit in the face with a pie. Nora who was obviously guilty points to Ren.

Jade: I like where this is going.

To get this going even faster he jumped onto the table and throws a random pie into the crowd of students. He throws one at Jaune and yells "FOOD FIGHT!" Causing a lot of trouble.

In the middle of all this Jade throws Jaune into the window pancaking him.

Jade: sorry buddy!

A lot of indescribable things happen and team JNPR somehow made an entire castle out off table. From the top of everything, Nora stands proud.

Nora: I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE! I'M QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!