A single choice

Jade awoke in his bed and jumped to the ceiling to not wake Pyrrha. He crawls out of the room and went downstairs.

Once down there he walks over and knocked on the guest room door. 

Summer: come in.

The lock unlocks thanks to Mina being everywhere in the house and Summer was sitting on the bed.

Summer: I thought I would let you see me one last time, you know... so you won't think all of that was a dream.

Jade: well, I'm glad I'm not insane.

Summer: but I must leave now. You'll see me never soon though.

She walked over to the window then turned to Jade.

Summer: I will always love and protect you and your sister. Remember that. I love you.

Jade: I love you too. Goodbye...

Summer smiles and jumped out the window a white Raven flies past and Jade figures it out immediately.

Jade: she can turn into a bird...!

He looked on a bit shocked but does leave the room after a few seconds. He heads to his lab and sees the Penny model standing in one of his suit containers.

It was a basic Penny model but her dress was black while her undershirt was still white. All the green was replaced with red as her eyes were also red with black hair as well.

Jade: it feels weird with her just, like, in here... like she has emotions and all that... am I a bad person for keeping her in here...? .....Penny, activate.

The glass opened itself and Penny 2.0 walked out.

Penny: hello Jade! What is it that you need?

Jade: let's just head out for a bit. All Atlas personal should ignore you from the order I sent out not long ago.

Penny: wait! I get to go outside!

she makes a bright smile.

Jade: wow, you make me sound horrible.

He grabbed the back of his neck and looked down for a few seconds. He looked up and Penny was in his face making him jump back.

Penny: you okay Jade? Your heart rate just spiked!

Jade: your the reason! Don't scare people!

Penny: hm, I'll try not too from now on!

He does a little salute and he just shakes his head as the wall opened up.

Mina: are you sure it's smart to take her out? The original Penny's match is happening right now. .........she just won actually.

Jade: eh, it'll be fine. I kinda want them to meet just to see what would happen....

He smiles.

Mina: no Jade!

He pulls out his scroll.

Mina: Jade!

Jade: too late!

———

Over with the original Penny, who was talking with Ruby.

Penny: Ceil, something wrong?

Ceil: we have somewhere to be.

Penny: but I thought-

Ceil: the time just ran out. It also requested you to come with.

She points to Ruby.

Ruby: me?