Broken

Lily had just dropped down into the field that still had disappearing Grimm bodies.

Lily: are you sure he's here?!

Mina: I don't know! His mask was completely destroyed after an alpha ripped it off him! If he's not here check the village!

She shoots into the air to quickly scan over the field. There was no sign of human life but she does see broken off pieces of Jade's suit. Mostly armor from the chest but no sign of the mask. Blood was also present but she ignored that he may potentially be dead.

She starts her flight towards the village in hopes of them picking him up before he could of met his demise.

———

She lands down the village and begins walking.

She spots an old looking man and figures him to be the leader of this place. But walks over after Mina confirmed it for her.

Leader: is there..s-something you need?

Her mask fully retracted and the leader calms down knowing the thing was a human in a suit.

Lily: did any of you pick up a body from the field not far from here! Kinda tall, has black hair with red tips.

Leader: oh, yes him. We barely were able to save him. He was completely surrounded by Grimm but he sur-

Lily: please just take me to him!

He could sense her urgency and walked away motioning for her to follow. After a minute of walking, they arrive at a house and go in. They both walk to the back of this place and spot the downed Hero covered in bandages for the places his armor was broken.

Lily popped out her armor surprising the old man. But she ran over to look over Jade.

He was mostly fine from his aura already healing most of his wounds.

Lily: Okay. Okay. He's good...

She takes a sigh of relief and stood up.

Lily: I will need to rebuild his suit....That won't be a problem though. I'm not sure about his bones yet....

He then opened his eyes very slowly but then they shot open as he felt all the pain from his multiple broken bones.

Lily: can you move?

Jade: no...

Lily: there...there is most definitely a problem here.

She starts thinking about how to get him home without causing any more pain. She figures there is no only way without a little pain.

Lily: you a tough boy, right? Any broken leg bones?

Jade: no...all above the waist...

With a little assistance she gets him in the suit and it picks her up.

Lily: this probably isn't going to go well for either of us but...Mina let's fly!

————

The flight back was awful but they do eventually get back to a lab she had installed in beacon.

She covers his most injured parts in "healing bandages" and let him go. She calls them his because of they help heal broken bones faster. She also gave him a few pain killers and he left to go and find everyone.

He had a few wrapped around his chest but most of his entire left arm was covered along with his right forearm.

Jade: I hope things didn't go horribly wrong while I was gone.

He walks back to his dorm room and walked in to be looked at like he was a ghost.

Ruby: but- wait, I thought she said-

Weiss jumped off her bed and jumped on him with a hug pushing him to the ground. He doesn't yell since he wanted to cover up his pain.

Weiss: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry I did that to you!

Everyone was confused as to what she was talking about.

Jade: ow. Can you get off me?

Her heart sank a little from these words but she thought of an entirely different reason to as why he said this.

Weiss: alright...

She gets off him and he gets up using the wall as support.

Yang: you okay there?

Jade: no..I'm not. He rolls back his sleeves to show his arms after this he pulled up his shirt to show his bandages.

Jade: the Grimm did quite the number on me. I won't be able to dance tomorrow, that's for sure.

He dropped his shirt and they girls just stare at him.

Blake: will you be okay?

Jade: most likely. I just need to take it easy for awhile.

Weiss: I...I need to talk to you as well... please follow me.

She quickly walked out the door and Jade looked at Ruby and Yang who looked away from him. Blake just shrugged and he walks out the room following Weiss.

Ruby: do you think this is going to end well.

Yang: absolutely not.

They both nod to each other as Blake just reads her book as she was left out the loop.

————

Weiss walks into the room with red eyes and she looked tired.

Ruby: what happened? Where's Jade?

Weiss: before you ask this is from me telling him what I did and we did not break up....but, never mind. He's going to be at the dance tomorrow though. Just won't be here for the night.

Yang and Ruby look at each other both worried as to what actually happened. Weiss moves to her bed and lays down even though it was only 5:00pm.

Ruby motioned towards Yang to meet her outside and they both moved outside the room at different times.

Yang: things have most definitely gotten rocky between the two.

Ruby: yeah...that is probably what's happening. She can't back and went right to sleep.

Yang: what should we do about this?

Ruby: what can we do about this?

They two just stare at each other.

Ruby; okay, neither of us know what to do. Wanna go to sleep?

Yang: Yup!

End of chapter 9 volume 2