Back in action

As of now, it's winter in Patch. Ruby and Jade were now explaining what they want to do. Qrow has yet to make a return but they all know why.

Ruby: We're planning on leaving.

Tai: I knew this day would come....

Summer: as long as Jade is with you. I'm fine with it.

Lily: you both need two eyes first.

Jade: maybe you should, I don't know... go and get the things needed to do so?

Lily: hey! I've been trying to figure out how to not kill you in the process. But I think I've gotten it, you two are pretty lucky as the station I have here is a medical one as well.

Tai: am I the only one against this?!

Jade: we'll also be going with Nora and Ren.

Lily: oh you'll be fine. Where are you going?

Ruby: Haven.

The others blink a few times then look at each other.

Lily/Summer: they'll be fine.

Tai: no way- nevermind....

Lily: come on, let's go and get you two those eyes.

Jade and Ruby both drop their tracksuit jackets and put on their suits.

Mina: long time no see!

Jade: wait, Mina works?!

Lily nods and stands up. She tapped her arc reactor and walked over to the door.

Lily: of course she does. Unlike the stupid CCT towers. I put her on her own network.

Mina: if one of my cores goes down I'll still work. The only way to take me down is by destroying all five.

Ruby and Jade's lenses shoot open in surprise.

Jade: you have five cores? All scattered around Remnant? And you are the most powerful A.I around. Probably the only one in the world.

Mina hums in response.

Ruby: that's amazing!

Lily: enough talk! We much go!

Jade: I hate flying with you. That's why I built some into this suit!!

Ruby: when the hel-

She doesn't finish her sentence but seen that everyone, except Jade, was staring at her. He had his fist up to his mouth trying to contain his laughter.

Lily: Twins get treated the same.

Ruby's lenses shot open once as Lily pointed a repulsor at her. She suddenly remembers any time Jade cursed, he was shot with one.

Ruby: LILY WAIT-!

She gets blasted and flew back. She slammed up against the wall.

Jade: finally it wasn't me.

He looked at Lily to see her pointed at him.

Jade: heh heh, I'm in danger!

Lily: you taught her how. 

He gets shot with a way stronger one and flew back. He hits just about the same spot as Ruby and fell on her.

Summer: I'll miss these moments.

Tai: was that necessary?!

Lily retracted her mask.

Lily: damn, learn to live a little Tai! You're so old and boring now!