Jaunedice

Everyone had gathered in the lunch room after jaune got his ass beat by Cardin in a sparing match. Nora was telling her story which only a few people was actually listening too, one of the people included Jade.

Nora: it was the middle of the night...

Ren: it was day.

Nora: we were surrounded by ursai...

Ren takes a sip of his coffee.

Ren: they were Beowolves.

Nora: dozens of them!

She suddenly popped out her seat with her hands on the table.

Ren: there were two.

Nora: but they were no match for me and Ren! In the end we ended up making a boatload of lien selling ursa skin rugs!

Ren sighs and puts his cup down.

Ren: she's been having this dream of the past month now.

Jade: I think it's interesting.

Nora: thank you!

Pyrrha: are you okay?

Jade looks over to jaune who was picking at his food.

Jaune: huh? Oh, yeah! Why?

Ruby: it's just that you seem.....not okay....

Jaune: guys, look I'm fine.

He puts his thumb up with a smile.

He turns his attention to team CRDL who was bullying a rabbit fanus. He doesn't say anything as no one else noticed.

Pyrrha: jaune, Cardin's been bullying you since the first week of school.

Jaune: who? Cardin Winchester? Nah...he just likes practical jokes! You know?

Ruby: he's a bully.

He scoff and crosses his arms.

Jaune: name one time he's bullied me!

Jade: well there's that one time he messed with you because you like spider-man.

Jaune realizes his error but it was already too late.

Ruby: there was that one time he made you drop your books, and when you picked them back up he passed by and made you drop them again.

Jade: there was that one time, when you were leaving the room and he activated your shield and you got stuck. You had to get me to fix the thing afterwards.

Pyrrha: another time was when he put you in s rocket locker and made you leave school.

Jaune: HA! It was worth it spider-man saved me from leaving the school!

Jade: that doesn't change the fact, that you were forcibly put in a locker and shot out the school...

Jaune laughs nervously.

Pyrrha: jaune, you know if you need help you can just ask.

Nora: oooooh!

She sits up from her seat with an evil smile.

Nora: we'll break his legs!

Jade: Nora, no.

Nora: Nora, yes!

Jaune stands up from the table.

Jaune: guys, really, it's fine. Besides, he's not just a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone.