A Grimm situation

Jade swings to a rooftop to see people running away from Grimm. Some actually being caught and eaten.

Jade: how did this happen...?  

He looks to the square to see his team surround by Grimm.

He tightened his fist and activated his weapons.

Jade: activate instant kill.

His spider arms sprung from his back as his lenses narrowed and all his lights became a dark red.

Jade: ballistic rapid-fire webs.

Mina: this is a deadly combination... I love it!

He jumped into the air as the snake Grimm screamed. He shoots a webline to the Grimm's head and pulled as he starts spinning. He slammed his fist down causing an explosion and obliterating the head.

He falls to the ground and jumped over to Ruby.

Ruby: red death!

She tosses crescent rose into the air and he shoots a webline to it. She gets on his shoulders as he starts spinning around with it cutting all the Grimm around them in half.

Ruby: nice job.

He pulled the weapon to him and catches it.

Ruby hopped off his shoulders and took her weapon back.

He jumped away but was hit out of the sky by Yang and they both get surrounded. Jade's spider arms quickly killed the Grimm around them as they approached.

Yang: no fair!

He jumped away and ran through a couple groups of Grimm letting his arms do all the work for him.

After doing this for a few minutes it only seems more Grimm are pulling into the city as there were more of them than before.

Yang: is there no end to them?!

Her and Jade are shooting there weapons at groups of Grimm.

Ruby: big snake!

He looked over to Ruby to see the other side of the king Taijitu screeching at her. Until they heard an explosion.

They look to the sky to see Nora flying in on her weapon then she does a flip and slammed her hammer down on the Snake killing it.

Jade: took them long enough!

He web swings over to team JNPR.

Jaune: ah! What's going on with your eyes?!

Jade: it's just instant kill. But...

His mask receded and he walked over to Pyrrha.

Nora: kiss her!

She looked way too excited as Jade leaned Pyrrha back and kissed her for a while. They stand back up and Pyrrha was blushing super hard.

Jade: that was for if I die today! It seems to run in the family!

Before she could say anything he puts his mask back on and swung away from them.

Jaune: what does he mean by that?

Pyrrha: a few of his family members have died protecting others... let's just hope he doesn't die...

Before her team could say anything she runs off and they run off as well.

———

Lily finally got out of the rubble she was trapped under but her suit was damaged pretty badly.