the return

Jade was standing on a building at night watching as Ruby swung away.

Jade was about to jump off the building until he heard one of Raven's portals open. He turns to see her walk out of it taking off her helmet with a smile.

Jade: nice to see you. Last time I saw you was when I almost died in a train crash.

Raven: hey, you survived. It just shows how strong you are. In my eyes all you need in this world is strength.

Jade: weird. I could probably take over the world with my brain.

Raven: I doubt you're that smart.

Jade: I know things, have old records I even know how you forced Qrow to crossdress the first day of beacon since he didn't know the uniforms.

Raven: that was like almost thirty years ago? How could you have possibly found out about that?

Jade: easy. Beacon keeps records so I went in them.

Raven: scary. ...I love it.

Raven reached out her hand.

Raven: do you know what you could possibly do if you weren't bound by some stupid hero contract? Be out there, taking what you want, doing what you want. You could be so much more without the "hero" thing. You know that?

Jade: I've been knew that! But I don't want to be seen by people like that... I want to be a hero, I know some of the things I do may not see very hero-like, but I still want to protect people and my friends!

Raven: Jade, take my hand. I know you want to know what you can really do.

She gives a smile and Jade retracted his mask. He reached out his hand and was about to pull away until someone in a white cloak lands between him and Raven.

Raven: well, if it isn't everyone favorite dead woman walking.

???: I won't let you trick him!

She puts her hand behind her and the voice to Jade sounds familiar yet distant.

Raven: what are you even doing here?

???: I'm not letting you trick him or anyone else! Raven, your horrible and just want to extort Jade for everything he is. I won't stand for that. I like to keep my distance but I won't allow you to ever get close to people I care for, ever again!

Raven: aww, to believe we used to be like sisters. Then you went on and "died"

The woman quickly turns to Jade and hugged him. He instantly noticed who it was and hugged back.

Summer: I've wanted to do this for the longest time. I love you so much.

Jade: I love you too.

They separate and Summer turns back to Raven.

Summer: you left when people needed you. You even left your daughter, she barely even knows you.

Raven: who's worse, Jade? Me or Summer? Let me get rid of that bias as well, I simply left my family with goodbyes as well, but Summer faked her death and left three children and Qrow heartbroken.

Summer looked back.

Summer: I know it may seem horrible but-

Raven: let the boy chose!

Summer flinched then looked Jade in the eyes and turned back.

Jade: to be honest. Summer...

Raven: mom of the year award goes to me!